MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

LiliV

I'm all over the packaging, I love how metallic looks with the Mac style. I always skip the kits though, excited to see the single items!

macismymistress

I'm seriously freaking out about this and telling myself over and over ; •I will be able to request this day off •I will have all my coins together •I will not oversleep •I will be able to buy 6 WOG

lizzylu23

Extremely excited for this collection!!! Finally I'm going to get my hands on whisper of guilt without paying those outrageous prices!!! :nanas:

DarylandCarole

This is a new one...The lipstick is Crème Cup and I just have the lipstick no packaging. It is marked on the bottom of the lipstick as "Not for individual sale". That is what they do for lipsticks that come in sets so I am assuming that it is part of a new gift set. The bullet has some metallic blue on it so it is possible that it is part of the same collection as the blue metallic compact already posted. This is also from production already so I should be out by the end of the year.

I'm not sure if this is old or new, but I'm hoping you guys will have some answers?! Personally, I'm praying it's a WOG re-release.
I'm dying for this packaging already!! I've never bought too much from the holiday collex, but this one will be different. Gorgeous!!! Thanks, Naynadine and other contributors!