MAC Enchanted Eve / Magic Of The Night / Irresistibly Charming Holiday Collection (Oct 18, 2015)

mimi0701

Surely MAC wouldn't just release one EDSF with a collection. I think they usually have two. Makes you wonder if they do release two what the other color will be.
hmm.gif

Makeup Emporium

Here are the other 2 solo lipsticks. They are both in the permanent line; sorry I don't have the boxing for the Please Me. Thanks again to Dolly for the assist! ;)

Dark Side...

Please Me...

lizzylu23

Here are the other 2 solo lipsticks.  They are both in the permanent line; sorry I don't have the boxing for the Please Me.  Thanks again to Dolly for the assist! ;) Dark Side... Please Me...
I don't own either of those perm lippies, perfect time for me to pick them up in this stunning packaging!!! :drool: I'm beyond excited for this collection. I have started to save up !! :nanas: thanks for the pictures!!!

macismymistress

Please Me is actually one of my favorite pinks and I think I'm down to my last inch or so. I guess that's going on the list. I am so excited to see how this collection unfolds

MissTania

Thanks @Naynadine
bouquet.gif

I hope the purple lipstick isn't Men Love Mystery just because I want another new purple! If it is, I'll get it anyways for that beautiful packaging, I want Please Me and Creme Cup too!

I am looking forward to this!!
pompom.gif

TommyCJC

Here are the other 2 solo lipsticks. They are both in the permanent line; sorry I don't have the boxing for the Please Me. Thanks again to Dolly for the assist! ;)

Dark Side...

Please Me...

I actually LOVE Please Me!! Glad it's been getting some much deserved love lately!!
I already own her... but I'll get this and Evening Rendezvous for the packaging!! ^_^

I actually wore Please Me with her sister liner Rosy Rim last weekend!! I love how they look together!!

LiliV

I actually LOVE Please Me!! Glad it's been getting some much deserved love lately!!  I already own her... but I'll get this and Evening Rendezvous for the packaging!! ^_^ I actually wore Please Me with her sister liner Rosy Rim last weekend!! I love how they look together!!
It looks like such a pretty pinky coral on you!

Dolly Snow

I actually LOVE Please Me!! Glad it's been getting some much deserved love lately!!
I already own her... but I'll get this and Evening Rendezvous for the packaging!! ^_^

I actually wore Please Me with her sister liner Rosy Rim last weekend!! I love how they look together!!

Gorgeous

smileyt06

I actually LOVE Please Me!! Glad it's been getting some much deserved love lately!!  I already own her... but I'll get this and Evening Rendezvous for the packaging!! ^_^ I actually wore Please Me with her sister liner Rosy Rim last weekend!! I love how they look together!!
Love it

singer82

Stunning as usual my dear! Love your jacket too :eyelove: Yay it's a beautiful color. Def be getting that set.

laralara

flower.gif
cheerleader.gif

YAS, new things to wait for
mac_wishlist.gif

Everytime a collection comes out, I promise myself I will not spend much. So looking out for upcoming news on colours and swatches.
Can't wait to see!

ramarose

Pretty excited for this! I love buying gifts from holiday collections and those eyeshadow/combo palettes look nice!