MAC / Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale...

MzFit

I work friend of mine got me the MAC/Estee Lauder sale invite coming up I am wondering who has been? What were the prices like and product selection?

Thanks so excited
yahoo.gif

BlahWah

Re: Mac sale...

No, it's a cosmetic warehouse sale. I've heard of it and iirc the prices are pretty good, more than 50%. Please please PLEASE bring me if you can!!!

Stephie Baby

Hmmm... an MA at the PRO store was telling me about this. I'm going back tomorrow, so I shall ask. YAY!! Lol.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
Hmmm... an MA at the PRO store was telling me about this. I'm going back tomorrow, so I shall ask. YAY!! Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchristi
what state is this sale located in?

I think this warehouse is only in Canada, somewhere in Toronto. It's not the same as the 15%-off sale at MAC stores, which I believe is only in the States.

HOTasFCUK

Its the Estee Lauder/MAC/Clinque etc. warehouse sale in Markham, Ontario at the Markham Fairgrounds June 6-8!!! All left over stuff from past collections! You need an invitation to get in! They are very strict too & there's police everywhere!

Stephie Baby

Ohhh.. That sounds fun. Do they have anything like this in the US? I would so get a plane ticket and hotel to go to that, if it was 50% off. Lol.

HOTasFCUK

I think i heard they have done one somewhere in NY or Long Island or something. They sometimes have some MAC for $2! Basically everything you would find at a CCO!

stedla

Anyone knows is there is any kind of sale in mac in june in NY? I am from Spain and I will be there

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
how do you get an invitation for this?

i did some research & you have to get an invite from a estee lauder employee.

HOTasFCUK

^Yup and they also go to nearby factories and businesses and hand them out as well! Some MA's get them too and i heard some have even given there's to customers. Unfortunatly, many people abuse the fact that people are so desperate to get their hands on a ticket that they will pay $100 for one! I've seen posts on some Canadian forums and i think its wrong that they would make money off of this instead of doing a good deed and passing the tickets they don't want to someone who actually wants it and will appreciate it! You are not allowed to sell your ticket and can get in a lot of trouble if they catch you! But there is a forum and people do give their unwanted tickets away for free! I guess some guys have no use for them LOL someone just released 26 tickets for free, you just had to pick them up! The worst part is the line up in the morning!!!! But its really worth it!!!

MzFit

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
i did some research & you have to get an invite from a estee lauder employee.

Yup Estee Lauder is a customer of my company and I beggeed my friend that works the account to get me an invite as I had heard about it. Sorry all but I only have one. So excited wonder what is going to be there.
choochoo.gif

MzFit

Yeah I had an MA at Bloor and Bay told me if she doesn't go she would give me her invite. I think that is very nice espeically since I am a very good customer
greengrin.gif
LOL

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
But there is a forum and people do give their unwanted tickets away for free! I guess some guys have no use for them LOL someone just released 26 tickets for free, you just had to pick them up! The worst part is the line up in the morning!!!! But its really worth it!!!

Right now I'm one of those on the hunt for a ticket... so what is this forum you've mentioned? Do you know if there are any more? Slim chance I know, but a chance is better than nothing....*crossing fingers*

spartan_shades

yea, I have been trying to get my hands on one as well. It's really hard. If anyone manages to get one, could they please let me know!

Thanks

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
No, it's a cosmetic warehouse sale. I've heard of it and iirc the prices are pretty good, more than 50%. Please please PLEASE bring me if you can!!!

I'll keep you in mind if I get tickets for the next one, which should be in the summer. Someone said June 6? I don't have my ticket, I may not get one this time.
th_dunno.gif

As was mentioned, it's in Markham, in the middle of nowhere, in some depressing fairground.

You have to be careful with items that have expiry dates, they can be past their expiry dates.

The summer sale is not as crowded as the Christmas one. People line up for that one to get their expired cosmetics/skincare to give away as gifts. (Just kidding... not everything is expired, there are many perfume sets that people like to give as gifts.) Also, they have certain products where the colour is a little 'off.' Things like that.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl
I'll keep you in mind if I get tickets for the next one, which should be in the summer. Someone said June 6? I don't have my ticket, I may not get one this time.
th_dunno.gif

As was mentioned, it's in Markham, in the middle of nowhere, in some depressing fairground.

Thanks for the consideration, Meryl. =) It goes from June 6-8th. I found a seller who wants $20 /ticket for the 7th but I'm not that desperate - yet. =P Yeah, I was just at the shoe sale up there and it was pretty grey up there, but for a good sale I'll go!

HOTasFCUK

I'm hoping they will have some barbie this time but probably not because its still "early" but they did have a lot of the rushmetal pigments & c-shock collection! The sale is this June 6-8! I heard years ago they only did one or two a year but now its about 4 times a year! There was the December one, March, now June, & i'm assuming another in September!!! I 99% sure they did that for the last few years now but i know i went once in June & i think i missed a September sale once!

Latest posts