MAC / Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale...

Meryl

Two threads for this -- how annoying.
tong.gif

I'm going on Sunday, maybe in the afternoon -- I usually go on Saturday -- will there be much left by Sunday afternoon?

Should I even bother to drive all the way out there?

MzFit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl
Two threads for this -- how annoying.
tong.gif

I'm going on Sunday, maybe in the afternoon -- I usually go on Saturday -- will there be much left by Sunday afternoon?

Should I even bother to drive all the way out there?

The first time I went I got tickets for everyday I had plans on Saturday so I gave that ticket to a friend. I went Friday and Sunday near the end I wanted to see if they lowered the prices on Sunday they don't lol but it is good still I was there in the afternoon still a lot of good stuff to be had so yes for sure worth the trip.

MzFit

There was another sale this weekend I went there was tons of hello kitty stuff all the eyeshadow quads and beauty powders had me kicking myself as I paid full price for all of that when it came out. Oh well who is to know what will be at the sale and what will end up at the CCO for a long while before coming to a sale. I was wishing there would be HK traincase but that was a dream for sure. They did have the MAC train cases there for $90 which is a big discount but didn't pick one up.

Discounts were not as deep as last time for sure sign enconmy is picking up last time they had the compacts at $12 same this time but last time was buy 3 get 4th one free. They did have the lipsticks lipglasses etc at buy 1 get one free price was $15 last time it was $10 each but also buy 3 get the 4th one free.

There was a lot of MSF's again I almost always buy these as soon as they come out but I did get 4 back ups of Warmed that is my most favorite MSF ever I was using it almost daily tell I started hitting pan now I can go back to it best bronzer ever IMO no fear of running out for a long time!

I didn't get near as much as I normally do mostly staples like oil control lotion, matte cream and I got some brush sets for Christmas gifts.

There will be another one in December I believe right before Christmas hopefully my friend keeps hooking me up with tickets.

gemmel06

this was my first time going to one of these sales as I always get tickets but never use them. I got what i wanted the traincase the grab bags the shadesticks and MSF. Good pricing on stuff i have a feeling the december sale will be better
smiles.gif

Makeup Emporium

Lat years' was December 12th-14th so I would imagine it would probably be the weekend of the 11th-13th this year. They are normally around the same weekend each year. I don't think that they confirm the dates this early and if they do I don't think they make them public so early.

novella

Hi:

Has anyone gone to this sale today. If so, can you please let us know what you purchased.

thank you.

BlahWah

I went to the sale yesterday. =) Here's some of what I saw, MAC unless otherwise stated.

HK brush holders for $15!! I grabbed a bunch of these. So glad I waited them out than paying for the brush set!

HK palettes, $25 each or 3-for-2

Matt Murphy bags - large $12, med $6 (sold out), small $3

Carrying cases for $50 and $100

Lightful cleanser ($15) and lotion ($12?)

Moisturelush I think was $15

Brush sets were $20. Don't kill me, I only remember the handle colours - 2 silvers, one red, one black. Also the 182 with the square base, the 189 and another LE brush - sorry, I can't remember!

$3 - crazy lineup for this table! It wasn't *that* long - 10-15 mins? - but I've never seen it longer than 10 people.
- Burnt Orange e/s pan!!
- pencil sharpeners
- square powder puffs
- oval sponges
- 1-oz travel bottle 2-packs
- 1-oz cleanse off oil
- 1-oz Fix+
- #7 lashes!!!
- #20 lashes
- Secret Crush See-Thru lipcolour
- Loving Touch " " "
- blot paper
- q-tips (not w/ m/u remover)
- disposable shadow applicators
- EL High Gloss in #13 Berry

$7 - polishes & concealers
- Love & Friendship n/p
- Silverstruck n/p
- Illegal Purple n/p
... don't remember much else here, nothing much interested me.

$9
- Reflects Transparent Teal p/m
- Lucky Jade s/s
- Pinch Me gel blush
- Golden Lemon p/m
- Greenstroke p/p
- Warming Trend e/s
- Ricepaper e/s
- Pink Couture s/s
- Pink Bronze p/m
- Penny s/s
- Bright Future e/s

$12
- Nuance min blush
- BBR msfs
- Cute blush
- Grand Duo blushes
- Blossoming creme blush

$15 lip products, 3-for-2 (fyi used to be ~$7 each, then $9, June 09 was $14 bogo)
- Madly Creative
- HK collection including dazzleglasses!
- Cult of Cherry collection
- Style Warrior collection
- cremesheens
- Naughty Nauticals collection
- lipgelees (don't remember which ones)

Charity table only had one type of package to choose from, not the typical 4 grab bags. You can still get up to 4 bags, cash only.
- Smooth Merge
- Tempting in Style Warrior pkg
- Cheek & Cheerful mineralized blush
- Miss Marble tri-colour gloss.

Free gift was a Revitalized Energy Charged Waters bottle, full size!

vintageroses

omg.gif
girlllllll you are luckyyyyyyyyyyyyy.why doesn't australia have sales like this! you are making me
drools.gif
drools.gif
on my laptop! HAHA

have fun with all your NEW STUFFF YAY
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

jdmrent

OMG.. i have been looking for tix for long time.

I would really love tix if anyone has any extra. I have been to the show once my friend game me the tix and it was amazing.!!!
smiles.gif
Mothers day is coming up so if anyone has tix for any dates please let me know. I can come pick them up I live on Long Island. Thanks everyone

jrose614

Hi all- I bought 6 tickets to the 6/5 sale in Hauppauge, NY--and now find out that I have my family reunion that day. I am selling them for what I paid- $8 each if anyone is interested.

Nadira0508

Hi does anyone have any upcoming tickets for estee lauder warehouse ? Please let me know if u could give it away any. Thanks.

Latest posts