MAC / Estee Lauder Warehouse Sale...

Meryl

Re: Mac sale...

drools.gif

Would you say this sale was better than the summer sale? It sounds like it to me!!

MzFit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl
drools.gif

Would you say this sale was better than the summer sale? It sounds like it to me!!

I think this one was better mostly cause I love paint pots, MSF, also sulpt & shapes and finding the upberpeach chromeglass all though I am kicking myself for only getting one. The grab bags they had this time were also amazing I mean all that for $20 unreal. I am looking forward to the holiday one as I bet there will be tempting and shadowy lady quads. I also think the Saturday is a better day to go then the Friday as really not selling out of much on the first day.

BlahWah

Yeah, I'd say for paintpots and such it was a great sale - the latest pigments were there too! But since they're available at pro I didn't bother (or remember until now!). I think if I didn't get much from the collections since NSF I would've gone bonkers grabbing up everything.

I was really hoping to see more quads tho. If I get tix to the Christmas one there better be CoC ones there!

MzFit

The quads are truly one of the best deals going they cost us $43 at the stores but at the sale are only $15 you get 3 for a little more then the price of one.

LatinaRose

This sale was awesome, I can't wait for December!! I do think the quads were the best deal. I skipped them on Saturday morning, spent the afternoon thinking about them, then hunted down a tik on CL and went Sunday morning to get them. Sunday morning I got there around 7:30 and sat in my car for an hour b/c there was barely a line up. Tho I imagine that will not be the case for the December one.

Grab bags were different on Sunday. Only 2 options, package of 100 wipes for $5 or package of 2 liners, Bazarrish l/g, and a lipgelee. So I'm really glad I didn't buy the wipes for $15!!

I can't wait til we are back on here discussing our plans for the December one!!

mufiend

I went on Sunday afternoon. Here's my haul!

Eyeshadows ($9): expensive pink, gulf stream, illegal cargo, tilt, daisychain
Eyeshadow quad ($15): take wing (restless, take wing, tickles, bravado)
Shadestick ($7): overcast
Paint Pot ($9): fresco rose, paraoh, indianwood
Paint ($7): chiaroscuro
Pigment ($9): gold mode, old gold
Lipstick ($10): siss
Lipglass ($10): c-thru (my first backup - I'm loving it over Vanity's Child)
MSF ($12): global glow
#249 large shader brush ($20 for 2)
She's Good Lash ($8)
100 sheet wipes ($5 for breast cancer. I wish I was there on Saturday to pick up all those goodies!)
plush lash mascara (free gift)

BlahWah and MzFit covered most of what I remember seeing there, but what I can add are fab 'n flashy e/s, pen 'n pink e/s, pandamonium e/s (which sold out just before I asked for it), bitter e/s (I think, or a close colour). I also heard there were $1 items?

I thought that I was beeing good this time compared to the sale in the summer, but I spent almost as much. I really hope I can go to the Christmas sale since you guys are talking about how it's even better! Seeing the Cool Heat and Neo Sci Fi collections has me exited to see what'll be available at the next one

MACForME

I'm actually going to the Estee Sale this weekend here in NJ. I went last year, and there was no MAC in the warehouse.. You could only buy it at the company store.
Unless, of course, any MAC that was in the warehouse was gone..but the person who gets me the tickets said she rarely sees any MAC in the "sale"

RoxyJ

I went Saturday, wow, I was in heaven!
Most of the things that I bought were unexpected, I had a list in my mind on what I was looking for, but ended up buying completely different things.

here is what I got:
Regular stuff:
Glissade MSF
Coral Coordinate l/s
Fafi Lustering l/s
Clinique Quick Concealer
Magnetic fields e/s
Little Bobbi Brown Makeup case
WarehouseHaul-reg.jpg

Charity Grab Bags:
180 Brush
169 Brush
206 Brush
227 Brush
Eversun B/B
Select Sheer Loose NW15 (yay, my colour)
Memorabilia E/S
Urgent Slimshine
Real Desire L/G
Fleshlight Lustre
Prep+Prime Lip
Rosebound L/L
Deep Soul L/L
Frenzy l/s
Lust is Lush l/g
Valentine's l/g
WarehouseHaul-DonationBag.jpg

Wow after writing that list, I just realized that I forgot some of what I got Yikes!
tong.gif

I haven't even played with them yet, I just keep staring at my haul drooling. There so pretty and new I don't want to ruin them
th_roll1.gif

I completely missed the wipes, where were they? Also, I didn't see the sample table, was there one this time? Were the grab bags the same on Friday?

macaddict_xo

I get the invites all the time... i usually get 5 tickets; 1 for Friday, 2 for Sat & 2 for Sun.
I only use the Friday one so next time i get my hands on some... which will be very soon, Ill just give them away... they only get thrown out anyways

zeri5

anyone has tickets to the mac sale in december? plz let me know! heard it starts like dec 12ish

mandee.f

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaddict_xo
I get the invites all the time... i usually get 5 tickets; 1 for Friday, 2 for Sat & 2 for Sun.
I only use the Friday one so next time i get my hands on some... which will be very soon, Ill just give them away... they only get thrown out anyways

hey, i pm'd you. Hope i'm not weirding you out. Please let me know <3

makeupjunkie08

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandee.f
anyone know when the next sale is?

The next sale is in Markham Ontario I think its the third weekend of March but the date has not yet been confirmed. I'll be going for sure (I hope)!

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupjunkie08
The next sale is in Markham Ontario I think its the third weekend of March but the date has not yet been confirmed. I'll be going for sure (I hope)!

I didn't know there was one in March - I thought I had until June to save up! Gosh, I hope I can turn away from this sale, my wallet's a bit deflated after HK. =P

Of course, if anyone has extra tix for Saturday, please pm me...

sassyclassy

Wow there's like two threads of this..but I am also definitely interested in going. If anyone is giving away tickets please let me know as well =)

makeupjunkie08

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
Th e dates for the sale have now been confirmed, the sale will take place at the Markham fairgrounds on Fri. Mar. 27 - Sun. Mar. 29 2009! Yipppee!!!!!!!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:happyda nce:
th_DANCE.gif
thmbup.gif
clapping.gif
mac_atemywallet.gif

Latest posts