MAC - Euristocrats II Discussion

Camnagem

Sad but true. All the EII lipsticks are in the "goodbyes" section of the web site.
Really?!?

I don't see any of them there...am I blind? Crazy? Both?
th_dunno.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Really?!?
I don't see any of them there...am I blind? Crazy? Both?
th_dunno.gif
I checked the US site and they're there as far as I can see (under Going, Going Gone). They should be the first lipsticks in the list. Any that aren't there are out of stock already (like St. Germain).

Camnagem

That's so strange! There aren't any lipsticks showing for me in Going, Going Gone...none. My MAC site is broken.
ssad.gif

What a huge stinky bummer. I really love some of these shades and they're more than worthy of sticking around as perm items! Lame.

laylalovesmac

That's so strange! There aren't any lipsticks showing for me in Going, Going Gone...none. My MAC site is broken.
ssad.gif

What a huge stinky bummer. I really love some of these shades and they're more than worthy of sticking around as perm items! Lame.
They're not showing up for me either.
nope.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie

I'll just cling to the hope that perhaps it's just an awful mistake on my Mac site... I don't want those colours to be gone! They're wonderful, wearable and possible the softest lipsticks ever.

peachsuns

They're discontinued in Canada, but not in US? I see them in the Going, Going, Gone… section at the Canadian site, but not at the US site. Strange.

By the way, the Canadian site still has Tissueweight e/s. I'm jealous.

laylalovesmac

They're discontinued in Canada, but not in US? I see them in the Going, Going, Gone… section at the Canadian site, but not at the US site. Strange.

By the way, the Canadian site still has Tissueweight e/s. I'm jealous.
I see them on the Canadian site, too, but not US.
th_confused_new.gif
hmm.gif

peachsuns

^ Yeah, what is the MAC's strategy here?
hmm.gif

BTW, I'm sad I didn't see this collection at the store at all. Why? Where the heck was I?
lol.gif

Glad you girls seem to love this collection.
yes.gif

TeresitaMC

Lollipop Loving was recently on the Goodbye page in Canada!...but boy did it go fast
ssad.gif
weeping.gif

Oh, I know it's not from this collection btw, lol - just thought it was interesting. So many older items were there!

LMD84

Lollipop Loving was recently on the Goodbye page in Canada!...but boy did it go fast
ssad.gif
weeping.gif

Oh, I know it's not from this collection btw, lol - just thought it was interesting. So many older items were there!

i'm shocked it was on the site at all! that is my all time fave lipstick! so pretty!
smiles.gif

TeresitaMC

^ so was I! I thought something was technically wrong with the site for a moment
lol.gif
I have a feeling it'd be my fav as well. It's my fav lippie of ones that I don't have, that's for sure
lol.gif

GlamQueen21

I ordered another Patisserie l/s because I thought they were going to be discontinued here in the US. I'm so glad that it's not here but I feel bad for Canada!!
ssad.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
shrugs.gif
I have no earthly idea why they would discontinue something in Canada that they're still manufacturing for the US. The additional costs would be negligible, so you're basically just turning down incremental sales. Meh.
I ordered another Patisserie l/s because I thought they were going to be discontinued here in the US. I'm so glad that it's not here but I feel bad for Canada!!
ssad.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
UPDATE: Apparently, according to one of the MAs at my Pro store, these lipsticks will now be pro-only in Canada. Not sure why, not really interested, as long as I can get them. At least some of them seemed to be in stock (St. Germain, London Life were both there). So we will be able to get them somewhere.

peachsuns

^^^ Glad to know that you can still get them somewhere in Canada! Yay!
th_thstars.gif

Does anyone know if Patisserie is close to The Faerie Glen or Hug Me? TIA!
heart.gif

martiangurll

Patisserie is quite pink and more sheer than Fairie Glen plus it has shimmer. I can't wait to get Cockney when it repromotes this Spring!

peachsuns

Thank you so much, martiangurll!
heart.gif

I love Faerie Glen, but I don't wear it by itself. I always wear reddish or pinkish lipgloss over it. And I quite like it.
drools.gif
So, Patisserie sounds awesome! I should give it a try. And agree with you on Cockney.
yes.gif

Patisserie is quite pink and more sheer than Fairie Glen plus it has shimmer. I can't wait to get Cockney when it repromotes this Spring!