MAC - Euristocrats II Discussion

XxXxX

I love love love Saint Germain. I need another one, I'm afraid of using it up! I got it with Sugar Sweet tho.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXxX
I love love love Saint Germain. I need another one, I'm afraid of using it up! I got it with Sugar Sweet tho.

Saint Germain is part of the regular MAC line now. So no worries!
smiles.gif

XxXxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Saint Germain is part of the regular MAC line now. So no worries!
smiles.gif

really?? I went to 2 MAC Counters in Dillards in the last 2 weeks and the MUAs at both have not heard of it!!

LMD84

Quote:
really?? I went to 2 MAC Counters in Dillards in the last 2 weeks and the MUAs at both have not heard of it!!

weird! i know it has been perm in the uk since the original Euristrocrats collection but i thought it was perm in the states since this collection.
th_dunno.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
weird! i know it has been perm in the uk since the original Euristrocrats collection but i thought it was perm in the states since this collection.
th_dunno.gif

I think that all of the EII lipsticks are perm in Canada, but the one I find most reliably is St-Germain. That said, it may only be at free-standing stores.

XxXxX

Hmmm I knew it was perm in Europe and I wasn't sure about Canada, but I thought not in the States.

If there was a freestanding store anywhere near me I would check! The only thing other than a counter I know of is a Pro store over 5 hrs away in another state!

coachkitten

Quote:
Hmmm I knew it was perm in Europe and I wasn't sure about Canada, but I thought not in the States.

If there was a freestanding store anywhere near me I would check! The only thing other than a counter I know of is a Pro store over 5 hrs away in another state!

It is on MAC.com in the US and it doesn't have a TOD by it or anything. Maybe it is just a freestanding, pro, & MAC.com exclusive.
th_dunno.gif

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Damn I started thinking about Milan Mode and Cockney. Maybe Patisserie too. I need them.
blink.gif

I am still wanting Milan Mode..never got to play with this collection and it was awhile ago!

MzzRach

I'm on my second tube of Naked Paris. Love, love, love it. Great shade to throw on when I don't know what to wear.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I'm on my second tube of Naked Paris. Love, love, love it. Great shade to throw on when I don't know what to wear.

yup! it's one of my favourite non pink colours!
smiles.gif
and spice liner matches it perfectly!
smiles.gif

XxXxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
It is on MAC.com in the US and it doesn't have a TOD by it or anything. Maybe it is just a freestanding, pro, & MAC.com exclusive.
th_dunno.gif

Maybe so!
th_dunno.gif

I'm happy though, now I know I can order it!!

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach

Me three! BTW, if you like Naked Paris and want a slightly (very slightly) less plum version without the pearl, check out Lovin' It (its my new fave for daytime) lippy

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
Me three! BTW, if you like Naked Paris and want a slightly (very slightly) less plum version without the pearl, check out Lovin' It (its my new fave for daytime) lippy

thanks for the rec!
smiles.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
As of this morning, all the Euristocrats II lipsticks are in the "Goodbyes" section on the Canadian web site. Grab 'em while you can!

martiangurll

Rue D'Bois gets little love and I think it is a gorgeous mauve with irridescent pearl. It is becoming frequently reached for lippy

dreamer246

I still have a brand new tube of Via Veneto, since I haven't gotten around to using mine yet... Which reminds me that I have way too much makeup lying around.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
Rue D'Bois gets little love and I think it is a gorgeous mauve with irridescent pearl. It is becoming frequently reached for lippy

I managed to get my hands on it recently and I absolutely agree. It's pinker than Naked Paris and cooler as well, but it's still a great "go anywhere" colour.