dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleland
I've got my London Life!!
Very, very nice!
I knew it would nice on me!
yahoo.gif

thmbup.gif

I wore London Life the other day and got complimented by my friend.
greengrin.gif

Allison: Have you received your RD yet?

Cinci

I really really really want Fun Fun Lipstick!!! I am heartbroken that it didn't come out in Canada/US.. I've been told that it was promoted with this collection in Asian and is perm in Asia too??? If anyone wouldnt mind doing a CP for me, I would be very greatful and forever indebted!!!

dreamer246

Hey were you the one who PM'ed me? Sorry I didn't reply, I'm busy and it slipped my mind...

Fun Fun is promoted with this collection, but it is not perm here. I think it's already sold out at most counters. If I pass by a counter I will check for you.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci
Hey! Yes it was me that P/M'd you! Thank you for the clarification and for checking for me!

No worries.
winks.gif

I believe Tish has 2 backups, so maybe you can try bribing her to give you one.
sneaky.gif

TISH1124

I like RD ...it's not love for me yet...But Fun, Fun
love.gif
I can't get enough of that color...Winnie I am forever grateful for you CP'n me a couple of those!!

clslvr6spd

I got Fun Fun in it's 1st release. I like it, I do not love it. It seems a bit too cool for me, it's a nice addition to my rarer lipsticks.
winks.gif

dreamer246

I haven't been using Fun Fun or RD very often at all. My current fave lipstick is See Sheer, it looks so naturally gorgeous on me, and it's such an office-friendly color as well.
thmbup.gif
greengrin.gif

GlamQueen21

Fun Fun l/s is awesome! I've worn it on Thursday when I was getting ready to go to my Driver's Ed class. I haven't worn Razzledazzler in awhile and will give it more love as well as Fun Fun.

sapnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
I haven't been using Fun Fun or RD very often at all. My current fave lipstick is See Sheer, it looks so naturally gorgeous on me, and it's such an office-friendly color as well.
thmbup.gif
greengrin.gif

i absolutely love see sheer!! perfect coral pink goodness! i guess cos its perm, it doesnt get all the lovin it shud!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
i absolutely love see sheer!! perfect coral pink goodness! i guess cos its perm, it doesnt get all the lovin it shud!

Yeah. I used to say Hug Me was my fave neutral lippie, but it has been replaced by See Sheer. I love how See Sheer has some color to it but is still neutral/natural looking on me.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
I read somewhere that the Euristocrats lippies are permanent in Europe. Is that true?

yes I think it is the following shades...Not Fun, Fun or Razzledazzler

Naked Paris - Sheer pink brown with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (lustre)
Rue D’ Bois - Sheer mid tone pink with multi dimensional pearlized pigments (lustre)
Patisserie - Sheer creamy neutral pink (lustre)
Barcelona Red - Frosty deep coral (frost)
Costa Chic - Frosty light coral (frost)
Milan Mode - Sheer deep pink with multi dimensional pearlized pigments (lustre)
Going Dutch - Frosty mid tone pink (frost)
Saint Germain - Pastel pink (amplified creme)
London Life - Sheer deep berry with multidimensional pearlized pigments (lustre)
Ramblas Red - Blue red (amplified creme)
Cockney - Sheer yellow red with multi dimensional pearlized pigments (lustre)
Neon Orange - Bright clean orange (Amplified Creme) (PRO)
Show Orchid - Vivid hot pink (Amplified Creme) (PRO)
Full Fuchsia - Bright clean warm pink (Amplified Creme) (PRO)
Fast Play - Medium neutral pink with plum-brown undertones (Amplified Creme) (PRO)
Bombshell - Soft bright rosy-pink with golden shimmer (Frost) (PRO)

InspiredBlue

Thanks GlamQueen21 and Tish. Now I can stop the debate in my head over whether or not I should get another Patisserie, because I really like that color. Good to know it will still be there if and when I run out.
sweet.png

Zantedge

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but I didn't see anything about it... I've noticed on the Canadian site, that Costa Chic has no triangle of death. Is it permanent now or is that a mistake? It's been like that for a few days.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not, but I didn't see anything about it... I've noticed on the Canadian site, that Costa Chic has no triangle of death. Is it permanent now or is that a mistake? It's been like that for a few days.

it doesn't have a Triangle on the US site either...so not sure