MAC Extra Dimension discussion

Nik88

Oh goodness I think this will kill my wallet. The last thing I need are more eyeshadows, but these sound and look dreamy Oooo now I remember why I get all excited about new Mac collections

aradhana

so extra dimensions are going to be cream based?

The model in this pic is wearing an extra dimension eyeshadow, ¡Looks beautiful!

http://fashioncopious.typepad.com/.a/6a00e54ef96453883401630153a042970d-popup
i love the dewy look...
also like the third look in the editorial...think it's a nice one to go with all the awesome hot pink/fuchsia lipsticks we've been graced with...a nice fresh take on the bold lip...

LMD84

i love the dewy look... also like the third look in the editorial...think it's a nice one to go with all the awesome hot pink/fuchsia lipsticks we've been graced with...a nice fresh take on the bold lip...
no they are definately powder eyeshadows

aradhana

oh ok - that's what i thought at first, but with the mention of the split fibre brushes and the pic from the editorial, i thought maybe they were something like the metal-x's...

martiangurll

If they mess this up, I will be absolutely
getyou.gif
censored.gif
getyou.gif
lets hope they don't. I am intrigued by the duo fiber brushes, and i may have to get one of each

Anitacska

^ They're supposed to be more like the Estee Lauder Cyber Eyes eyeshadows, aren't they? Those are definitely powder, but so smooth and pigmented.

Anneri

Yes, they are! Although I like the EL ones better - they seem 'creamier', somehow, if you know what I mean? These feel more like a dry powder.

romi79_2008

So they are regular eyeshadows, larger and pricier? We know the products do`n`t deliver as in the promo pictures, but hoping they will do something extra for the extra money they ask for them!

Anneri

Well, I don't know how the formula differs from normal e/s, but they are definately more shiny! In that way they resemble the EL shadows. They swatch very smoothely, too. Maybe paparazziboy can tell a bit more about their texture, I didn't really have the chance to play with them properly!

Mac-Guy

So they are regular eyeshadows, larger and pricier? We know the products do`n`t deliver as in the promo pictures, but hoping they will do something extra for the extra money they ask for them!

It seems that the larger (and more expensive) e/s are taking over.

martiangurll

I suspected this trend. Its to justify a price hike. Not that it is unexpected, but if they are gonna do it, give us some Pro Pans and palettes to fit them in!

Mac-Guy

I suspected this trend. Its to justify a price hike. Not that it is unexpected, but if they are gonna do it, give us some Pro Pans and palettes to fit them in!

You can always take out the insert of a regular palette to make it fit. Might be the only way to save space in the long run.

Mac-Guy

As it doesn't stop people from buying, MAC will certainly continue this trend. It's probably also more profitable to sell larger e/s.