MAC Extra Dimension discussion

Eleentje

"I want it all, I want it aaaaaaaaaall, and I want it nooooooooow!" *guitar music*
th_drool.gif

lyseD

I'm not sure but for some reason $24 CND is in my head.

I was hoping to ONLY get Sweet Heat and the one my SA described as silver/blue/purple. But by the look of these I'll be lucky to get away with four.
Wow i might need all of these!!! Do we have prices yet (for Canada) or did i miss that info?

Anitacska

Oh wow! So pretty! For some reason I thought there was a green shadow as well, I want a green one! :) But for now I will take what I get. ;)

Nik88

Uhoh. I want it all! Everything looks so pretty! Fingers crossed for lots of swatches before this gets released in the uk so I can try and narrow my list down (from all to half would be a good start)

singer82

jawdrop.gif
holysheep.gif
It's going to be Peacocky all over again!!! This time I wont miss out (even though I did get 6 of them. But I kick myself in the butt for not getting more) They look so freaking amazing!

Prettypackages

damn... these are beautiful!!! I'm going to have to either pick and choose, skip collections, or eat ramen and tuna for a month. I'm going on vacation in March, an expensive play in April.... still have to buy that car. LOL can't do it all.

romi79_2008

I`m skeptical about the msfs, they could very easy give the burnt look on fair skin, because of the color ant how the texture appears to be!

LMD84

i'm seriously excited for this collection. the msfs look amazing and the shadows are so lovely :) i know this will be an expensive haul for me!

GlamQueen21

This collection is going to be very expensive for me. I have to find a way to cut some stuff off of my list for the other two collections but it will be hard lol!!

Anna x

im loving the look of these msf's but i wonder if any of these colours will actually work on pale skin?! (nc15)

lyseD

I didn't realize the top three pictures were MSFs. Thank goodness. I thought I was going to go bankrupt on these shadows. Now I can narrow it down to a more reasonable number.

Do you think the MSFs are going to look that different from each other?

martiangurll

I didn't realize the top three pictures were MSFs. Thank goodness. I thought I was going to go bankrupt on these shadows. Now I can narrow it down to a more reasonable number.

Do you think the MSFs are going to look that different from each other?

Part of me hopes they are not so different so I will only be compelled to buy one of them and have more left over for the eyeshadows! Whatever the case, the dark grey and the pink one will be mine.
drools.gif