MAC Fashion Sets discussion

GlamQueen21

I'm sure you can make it work. When I find glosses too light/pale, I just use them with darker shades of lipstick. So it's definitely doable
smiles.gif
Ok now Saint Germain l/g is back on my list!

Shellcat

<----------This girl will love it.

No CYY for me, I will take Spice anyday.

BTW...I tracked down a Shitaki lippie on eBay and freakin' LOVE it!
heart.gif

Brown-reddish lippies, such as Chestnut or Spice, seems to be the new trend as the Fall lip palette shows. I don't think it looks poop-ish, we are simply not used to brown lips. I venture to say that it can be quite a statement lip, maybe even more daring than a bright red.

MACina

I really like the Chestnut l/s + l/g combo
icon_eek.gif

Normally I do not like brown lips but this looks very pretty!
I think that I like it because it is a dark brown with a hint of red.
Now I am curious to try it but I am worried that it might not suit me....but otherwise it is fun to try completely different colors and to see how they look on!

pemily

Whenever I see brown lips I think 90's I don't know what it is..... I just would never ever wear it... Just my opinion :)

rockin

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-please-me-lipglass-lipstick-nail-lacquer-review-photos-swatches

MACerette

My wishlist for this collection is getting shorter by the minute. All the better, because I still have quite a few items from Reel Sexy and Hey Sailor left...

rockin

Temptalia's video, with explanation about availability

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ift4UFuVdc8

rockin

According to MAC.com, the Europe & Africa collection is Myth, Spice, Saint Germain, Morange, Impassioned, Russian Red and Rebel. Not a great selection, in my opinion. I do hope the others will be available online to us, or this will be a very small haul for me - just Russian Red gloss, which is permanent anyway. The ones I wanted aren't in this list.

Piarpreet

ill dare then
My package shipped! I'm most excited to get Chestnut! Piarpreet: I think Spice would look lovely! It's more of a statement nude. Not quite a nude, but definitely a flattering neutral. I know the current trend is neon and brights, but I find brown to be a flattering shade on many complexions. I agree with Mac-Guy that it's more daring than a red lip! But defnitely brown can be universally flattering! Just not something we see all the time post-Friends show era.

Anitacska

I really like the lipstick!

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-please-me-lipglass-lipstick-nail-lacquer-review-photos-swatches
So far for me it's Impassioned l/g, Russian Red l/g, GAT l/g if we're getting it and I'll probably B2M for Please Me l/s.

rockin

http://www.temptalia.com/mac-ravishing-lipglass-lipstick-nail-lacquer-review-photos-swatches

makeupgrrl

I ordered Snob ls, Snob lg, Snob polish, Ravishing lg, and Ravishing polish on the website two days ago...still debating on the rest. I know I will be getting Impassioned ls and lg, but I figured I could wait on those since they will be sold in stores here. I think I might get Razzledazzler ls, lg , and polish as well although I don't usually like Lustre ls. Spice seems to be calling me as well...the swatches are gorgeous!

aradhana

i have to admit, i am kind of lost as to what's available where, and when and whatever...

so far my list is kinda small...i'm most interested in nail polishes. i like the glosses for the lipsticks i have already, but i'm trying to shop my stash for lip products, so i think i'm going to have to exercise a bit of control in that matter. although i was thinking it might be a good idea to buy russian red lipstick to replace my older one and see if the matte finish is the new one....

rockin

i have to admit, i am kind of lost as to what's available where, and when and whatever...

so far my list is kinda small...i'm most interested in nail polishes. i like the glosses for the lipsticks i have already, but i'm trying to shop my stash for lip products, so i think i'm going to have to exercise a bit of control in that matter. although i was thinking it might be a good idea to buy russian red lipstick to replace my older one and see if the matte finish is the new one....
If they replace Russian Red with the new matte formula, then I'd get a new one of those, too. Meanwhile, I think I'll get the Russian Red lipgloss that I've been meaning to get for ages and never got around to because of all the new LE collections they keep putting out

RealDoll

Im really just interested in the lipglosses. Snob, Ravishing, and Angel <3 Cant wait to pair it with the lipsticks :)

Latest posts