• Spice
  • Snob

Still marked LE

• Chestnut
  • Impassioned
  • Morange
  • Peachstock
  • Ravishing

I didn't include Russian Red because that one is already permanent. Now I can get Saint Germain, but I'm not sure I want it anymore. Lol! Thank goodness I only BU'ed Impassioned which is still LE. I would be mad if I got a bunch of BUs for them to become permanent.

I'm curious about Razzledazzler LG. I had to return mine because it went bad really quickly. It happened to other people too. I wonder if they fixed the formula.
yucky at bad lipglass! :\

MzFit

You're right! I just checked.

Not marked as LE

• Angel
  • Girl About Town
  • Myth
  • Pink Nouveau
  • Please Me
  • Razzledazzler
  • Rebel
  • Saint Germain
  • Spice
  • Snob

Still marked LE

• Chestnut
  • Impassioned
  • Morange
  • Peachstock
  • Ravishing

I didn't include Russian Red because that one is already permanent. Now I can get Saint Germain, but I'm not sure I want it anymore. Lol! Thank goodness I only BU'ed Impassioned which is still LE. I would be mad if I got a bunch of BUs for them to become permanent.

I'm curious about Razzledazzler LG. I had to return mine because it went bad really quickly. It happened to other people too. I wonder if they fixed the formula.
I need to check my local store and see if they will let me back to MAC on some of the LE ones if they even have them again. I was so pissed I missed out on the angel lipglass glad they brought them back if only it was all of them.

Corally

did anyone get an entire set , with all three products? I only got GAT lipgloss , Impassioned lipstick and gloss... and st germain np forgot to mention how much I regret not getting razzlerdazzler lipstick ;( anyone know if there's anything similar? that Is NOT LE I noticed rebel lipgloss only last time I was on macs site
I got Russian Red nail polish and Rebel nail polish. I already had the lipsticks and the lipglosses. Razzlerdazzler did not come out here in Europe, so I did not get that one...
The only thing I wanted was Razzledazzler lipstick. Stupid MAC :pooh:

MACerette

Well, they do get on my nerves every now and then...
wtff.gif

valkolak

Yaaaaay! I'm so glad I'll have another chance to get Angel and Girl About Town. Sad that Impassioned is still LE though.

Pinkdollface

Hey! Had to search for this thread but if anyone is interested in Spice lipstick from this collection, PM me!
smiles.gif
I'm sorry, but it's not fair to me to posts these things here. I also have a Spice for sale in the clearance bin and if people post their sales on here I have no chance of selling mine:(

trayceeee

I'm sorry, but it's not fair to me to posts these things here. I also have a Spice for sale in the clearance bin and if people post their sales on here I have no chance of selling mine:(
I'm sorry! No disrespect at all. I'm relatively new and just stick to a couple Mac threads and Nars ones and didnt know about the "clearance bin". I'm not a hardcore seller or anything - I just know sometimes that people are looking for faves and I thought is mention I have a backup.

Pinkdollface

I'm sorry! No disrespect at all. I'm relatively new and just stick to a couple Mac threads and Nars ones and didnt know about the "clearance bin". I'm not a hardcore seller or anything - I just know sometimes that people are looking for faves and I thought is mention I have a backup.
It's ok:) Maybe you don't have access to the clearance bin yet, but the rules officially say you are not allowed to post sales in threads other than the clearance bin. A lot of people have recently done so anyway, so I understand if you didn't know.

Latest posts