MAC Fashion Sets discussion

PixieDancer

Razzledazzler is awesome! I LOVE it! It's a great neutral-ish color with a subtle kick that brightens up my face! SO glad I didn't pass on this shade like was going to.

Shellcat

I wore Razzledazzler today! Love it as well!!
cheerleader.gif

Razzledazzler is awesome! I LOVE it! It's a great neutral-ish color with a subtle kick that brightens up my face! SO glad I didn't pass on this shade like was going to.

martiangurll

I have noticed that St. Germain gets re-promoted every 9 months or so...hope they will do that with the gloss as well.

Is Spice really all that different from Mocha? They look similar to me from swatches...

Icecaramellatte

Oh I know this is an old thread but I just have to say I fell in love with Spice lipstick today. I have such a hard time with nudes. I originally bought Spice Lipglass and skipped the lipstick. Swatched on hand it didn't look like much but due to raves on here, I decided to give it a try. It looks great especially with the lipglass over it. So glad I bought this one. (I don't think Spice lip pencil works for me but I haven't tried it since the 90s I think so maybe it works now.) Love it!
heart.gif

Ravishing and Razzledazzle look okay but wow with a brownish lipliner on me. I tried many in my collection but I liked Cushy the best. Looked most natural on my lips. I don't like obvious lipliner.

CiaoBellaa

This collection granted me my favorite lip gloss ever....
love.gif

Maybe that's an exaggeration but HEY its fabulous.
And it is GIRL ABOUT TOWN lipglass
So pretty I bought 2 c:
Let's hope they doesn't expire before I use em up!

CartoonChic

I'm still hoping for a surprise restock of Saint Germain lipglass. Didn't realize I wanted it until after it sold out. Also, I think Richer, Lusher CSG is very close to either Ravishing l/g or Razzledazzler l/g. I have to swatch them again to make sure. I like the CSG formula better.

martiangurll

I finally caved to all the enabling and got Spice and Razzledazzler. And they are both gorgeous. I think Spice could be my HG MLBB lippy.

OhSoJaded

Quote:Originally Posted by martiangurll

I finally caved to all the enabling and got Spice and Razzledazzler. And they are both gorgeous. I think Spice could be my HG MLBB lippy.

I love both of those shades, but sadly they've been ignored ever since I bought Venus and Cut A Caper. Thanks for reminding me to show them love this weekend. Debating whether or not I should back up CaC or RD...Not sure I need BOTH of them.

martiangurll

I love both of those shades, but sadly they've been ignored ever since I bought Venus and Cut A Caper. Thanks for reminding me to show them love this weekend. Debating whether or not I should back up CaC or RD...Not sure I need BOTH of them.

I love the pup on your avatar--is that an Australian shepherd? His ticking is really cute. Believe it or not, I think Spice will be harder to dupe than RD or CaC. The light peachy corals are quite popular and we see lots of shade variations spring into summer IMHO, but the perfect nude/fleshy MLBB color is harder to find.

OhSoJaded

I love the pup on your avatar--is that an Australian shepherd? His ticking is really cute. Believe it or not, I think Spice will be harder to dupe than RD or CaC. The light peachy corals are quite popular and we see lots of shade variations spring into summer IMHO, but the perfect nude/fleshy MLBB color is harder to find.
Thanks, you have a good eye! She is an Aussie.

This post just reminded me that Spice isn't permanent. Going to frantically rummage through my BU drawer and see if I can find an extra Spice floating around, haha.

martiangurll

Thanks, you have a good eye! She is an Aussie.

This post just reminded me that Spice isn't permanent. Going to frantically rummage through my BU drawer and see if I can find an extra Spice floating around, haha.
She is so cute. Now I am making myself want to BU Spice...LOL

bulbasaur359

I tried on my Russian Red for the first time today. OMG, is it gorgeous. I was going through my lippies while my daughter napped and noticed I hadn't tried it yet. I can't believe I hadn't done so sooner. I'm still wearing it actually lol. I am so glad this one is permanent. MAC does have some gorgeous perm shades that do get overlooked.

MACina

I agree....Russian Red is such a stunning red
heart.gif

I tried on my Russian Red for the first time today. OMG, is it gorgeous. I was going through my lippies while my daughter napped and noticed I hadn't tried it yet. I can't believe I hadn't done so sooner. I'm still wearing it actually lol. I am so glad this one is permanent. MAC does have some gorgeous perm shades that do get overlooked.

Sugarpeach84

Hey everyone,

I was used my Razzle Dazzler lipglass this morning and it had a weird smell to it. I checked my Spice and it had the normal vanilla/caramel smell but the Razzle Dazzler had a metallic-type smell to it. I haven't had it in a hot car or anything. I was wondering if any of you have experienced this and if it means its gone bad...ALREADY????? Thanks for the help!

CartoonChic

Hey everyone,

I was used my Razzle Dazzler lipglass this morning and it had a weird smell to it. I checked my Spice and it had the normal vanilla/caramel smell but the Razzle Dazzler had a metallic-type smell to it. I haven't had it in a hot car or anything. I was wondering if any of you have experienced this and if it means its gone bad...ALREADY????? Thanks for the help!
It's possible it went bad. I recall another Spektrette mentioned on here that her RazzlerDazzler went rancid. Hers was from the Raquel Welch collection. Maybe it's something with this particular shade. The Fashion Sets collection was released in April, so you may still have time to return it. I need to check mine.

Sugarpeach84

Thanks CartoonChic!
urock.gif

I've never had it happen to me before. I have lipglasses that are WAY older than since April and they still smell good. I think I'll send a message and see if there is any way for me to swap it out or just get a refund.

CartoonChic

Thanks CartoonChic!
urock.gif

I've never had it happen to me before. I have lipglasses that are WAY older than since April and they still smell good. I think I'll send a message and see if there is any way for me to swap it out or just get a refund.
No problem. I checked my RazzlerDazzler as well and it has no scent at all. It doesn't smell bad or anything, but the vanilla isn't there either. I'm not sure if that means mine went bad as well or if it's about to spoil.

Sugarpeach84

I e-mailed them through MACartist chat yesterday and they said they would give me another one and provide second day delivery, free of charge. MAC, for all its craziness that it causes, does have amazing customer service. I'd message them anyway to see if they know whether it not having a smell is turning it bad or not. Thanks again for the reply!

CartoonChic

I e-mailed them through MACartist chat yesterday and they said they would give me another one and provide second day delivery, free of charge. MAC, for all its craziness that it causes, does have amazing customer service. I'd message them anyway to see if they know whether it not having a smell is turning it bad or not. Thanks again for the reply!
That's great! Glad it worked out. I'll contact them to see what they say.
flower.gif