MAC Fix Plus Spray ?

makeupmaiiden

If you are looking for Fix+ as a setting spray, I would recommend other sprays. However, if you are looking for this product to foil and activate pigments and glitters and to transform and enhance pressed shadows, I say go for it! It has more benefits and greater staying power than other sprays of it's kind such as the Evian spray. While that one is just water, this one has more ingredients making it better bang for your buck, and better product in general.

ladyjamire

I always set my makeup with Fix + always always makes the skin look so much more natural and less cakey. Wouldnt go out without it

naayla2012

Fix + is great I love it, I use it to set my face as well as make my eyeshadows appear more brighter, it makes a real difference

Fix+ is a great bookend product for me: I use it before makeup as a light moisturizer/skin refresher, and after application to help product sit more flush with my skin. It is the fastest and most effective product I've found to take away Cake Face Syndrome. The "+" is actually a reference to the spray's development for use in conjunction with StudioFix Powder.

rachelizabethx

I honestly feel that it depends what you want from it. As a setting spray, there are better out there. However it leaves you with a gorgeous healthy dewy look, and is also great for foiling eyeshadows!

erine1881

I honestly feel that it depends what you want from it. As a setting spray, there are better out there. However it leaves you with a gorgeous healthy dewy look, and is also great for foiling eyeshadows!
There are definitely better setting sprays out there because fix+ is NOT a setting spray. Never has been.

rachelizabethx

There are definitely better setting sprays out there because fix+ is NOT a setting spray. Never has been.
Oh yeah I know don't worry! Just a lot of people get confused. I know I did for quite a while. I'm yet to find one that actually works for me. My skin isn't oily.. it just seems to drink makeup.

erine1881

Oh yeah I know don't worry! Just a lot of people get confused. I know I did for quite a while. I'm yet to find one that actually works for me. My skin isn't oily.. it just seems to drink makeup.
Have you tried the Ben Nye Final Seal? It's supposed to waterproof the fuck out of your makeup! I'm gonna order some to use on clients, from photoshoots, to brides, to ballroom dancers! I'm excited to see how it compares to the other stuff I've used!

rachelizabethx

Have you tried the Ben Nye Final Seal? It's supposed to waterproof the fuck out of your makeup! I'm gonna order some to use on clients, from photoshoots, to brides, to ballroom dancers! I'm excited to see how it compares to the other stuff I've used!
Ah no I didn't even know they had one! Let me know how it works for you, I really hope it's good considering it's so cheap haha! Perfect combination.

Glamstylz

I see people spray their brush with fix plus when applying eyeshadows.. When I tried it my shadow has a stain like spot on it.. anyone else experience this?

crystalzi

I see people spray their brush with fix plus when applying eyeshadows.. When I tried it my shadow has a stain like spot on it.. anyone else experience this?
I have heard this happens when you dip pressed shadows like that. I only use fix plus spray on loose shadows/pigments.

erine1881

Yes, because most pressed shadows aren't meant to be used wet. The top layer developes a crust, while the liquid seeps to the bottom and mold and bacteria begins to grow. The top crust can be scraped away, however, the shadow is already beginning to destroy itself from the bottom up, and continued use can result in eye infections.

Glamstylz

No, that isn't scary at all..lmao! Its just a tiny spot but after reading this I'll just pick up another one.. lol.. thanks so much because I didnt know that.

linmanu

I just bought the fix plus but the pump is not working. It seems that the little metal ball in the snozzle is getting stuck. Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Latest posts