MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

geeko

Oh My! is a lot. You cannot be heavy-handed. Very light.

Apparently it seems like the blushers in this collection seem to be pretty pigmented

Here's my make up of the day using Life's a picnic blusher with process magenta chromaline gel liner on the eyes and Be silly lipstick on the lips

besilly.jpg

MacNcheese

So hard to get good lighting in my house. The pics are in order...Getting ready, and end of the night.

HYC LIPPIE and LIFE's A PICNIC

image.jpg image.jpeg
image.jpeg image.jpeg

I will have this blush and Oh My forever. So pigmented!!

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

Shocked myself and a friend on Thursday. Went in store to have a look at the collection, left the store with nothing. Had a feeling this would happen, gonna hold tight for another collection.

NATlar

I still don't understand why the blushes didn't release in the UK but everywhere else got them?! That's not right :( damn them really wanted two of the blushes!!

I left the store yesterday with Pearl Blossom, Have Your Cake and Be Silly and orderd The Fashion Flock lipstick online as it was an online exclusive!! Sunny Surprise was just awful imo!

Last edited:

Marsha Pomells

I still don't understand why the blushes didn't release in the UK but everywhere else got them?! That's not right :( damn them really wanted two of the blushes!!

I left the store yesterday with Pearl Blossom, Have Your Cake and Be Silly and orderd The Fashion Flock lipstick online as it was an online exclusive!! Sunny Surprise was just awful imo!

I'm quite peed off about the blushes. Thought I was going to be really excited about this collection, I was wrong :(

B

Buffy89

Everybody is looking gorgeous wearing their new goodies! Enjoy your new items!

I picked up Spring Flock on Saturday as well, adding it to Sunny Surprise and What I Fancy. So far, I'm happy about everything. I'm quite surprised that the bushes are available in several European countries but not in the UK. Might have expected it the other way round, but not like this.

NATlar

Got this from MAC this morning when I messaged them about the Blushes and Eye Palette but mainly about the blushes..

image.jpeg

montREALady

Finally got my Spring Flock blush from my friend (sent by my sister) over the weekend but I keep forgetting about it. Maybe tomorrow.

NATlar

My goodies from this collection.... Sunny Surprise, Pearl Blossom, Be Silly, The Fashion Flock and Have Your Cake!

12809753_10154096362903083_5578749013663077109_n.jpg

leonah

I have only gotten pearl blossom for now. have to swatch what I fancy in store and might pick up two of the eyeshadows; just wing it and hello there

Corally

I love Oh, My! It's seriously pigmented though. First time I ended up with clown cheeks even though I only barely tapped my brush in the blush and wiped most of it off on a tissue. On my birthday lol. Had to fix it with a clean brush and some face powder. Used it today for the second time, even more carefully, and love love love. :eek: I haven't used Spring Flock yet but I have a feeling I'm gonna love that one too.

stirfryedshana

So I ended up getting The Fashion Flock, Flocking Fabulous, Be Silly, and Have Your Cake lipsticks (plus two blushes).

Here's HYC, which isn't a color I'd normally go for but I really love how it looks!
CdZjuq6UYAAMRPk.jpg

and Flocking Fabulous, which I'm sad pulls a lot more red on me than pink
CdZjuq_UsAA_FjE.jpg

iqaganda

I can't believe I waited one month to try on Have Your Cake! It's the perfect Magenta shade! I love love love it and can't stop staring at myself at the mirror.. (Crazy me lol)

verorl

Does anyone got Nice To Meet You lipstick? If so, how do you like it... I'm still debating whether to get it or not.

AnitaK

Really late on this but this collection late out today in our stores. We got the eyeshadows instead of the palette, and amongst the blushes, they had Frankly Scarlet. Don't think we got the golden olive pigment either. I bought HYC and Be Silly lipsticks for my sister and the only thing I bought for myself from the collection was Nice to Meet You lipstick. I am surprised I successfully reasoned with myself to skip on the blushes.

Nice to Meet You is a beautiful shade and I can honestly say that I have nothing like it in my collection. Seems very wearable and complimentary to a wide range of skin tones and a great way to wear some colour without being over the top. I think it will be very office friendly as well. Love it!

GreenEyedAllie

Does anyone got Nice To Meet You lipstick? If so, how do you like it... I'm still debating whether to get it or not.

I got it, and I love it! It's a beautiful coral red and unique to my collection. Very very wearable. It has pearl, but you don't seem the shimmer..just a luminosity.

Latest posts