MAC Flamingo Park Collection (Jan. 28, 2016)

filio

On thursday the collection came out on the mac website (dutch) saw it and got my order in before things sold out :)
I order: blushes in Oh my, this could be fun and spring flock (dont know if its to light or bright but MontRealady post swatches and convinced me) and lipsticks in: Flocking fabulous (partly because of the name... it looks pretty too) be silly, have your cake and the fashion flock.

Cant wait because mac shipping is so slow...

montREALady

On thursday the collection came out on the mac website (dutch) saw it and got my order in before things sold out :)
I order: blushes in Oh my, this could be fun and spring flock (dont know if its to light or bright but MontRealady post swatches and convinced me) and lipsticks in: Flocking fabulous (partly because of the name... it looks pretty too) be silly, have your cake and the fashion flock.

Cant wait because mac shipping is so slow...

Hahaha, all my fault huh? :yay:

NATlar

I'm not bothered about blushes, because TCBF wasn't purple enough. Will give them a ring in a bit, got a very important matter on my hands.

View attachment 52488

Do these even look like what was stated in colour story?????

EDIT: Just came off the phone, MAC UK are aware of the issue and should be updating the website on Monday... Think I'll just stick to Dollymix and Peony Petal.

I see they still haven't fixed it... damn I want Spring Flock blush and the eye palette isn't on there too :(

jennyap

I see they still haven't fixed it... damn I want Spring Flock blush and the eye palette isn't on there too :(

I saw a comment on IG (on DominicMUA's feed) that the blushes were cancelled for the UK.

@MarshaPomells did the person you spoke to say we were definitely getting them?

Marsha Pomells

I saw a comment on IG (on DominicMUA's feed) that the blushes were cancelled for the UK.

@MarshaPomells did the person you spoke to say we were definitely getting them?

Yep.

First, no x9 palette. Now no blushes. I wonder why we're not getting the blushes.

EDIT: rang up MAC to ask about the blushes (again), the blushes are US exclusive... So if anyone in the UK are looking to buy them, either go for a CP or if you're lucky to have a forwarding mailbox... Just order from the US.

Last edited:

Surabhi

New User
image.jpg View attachment 52607

For anyone still on the fence, I got my order of lipsticks today and here are the comparison swatches of (from L to R) Be Silly, Flat Out Fabulous and Have Your Cake.
The picture on the right is in natural light.

Be Silly is a bright magenta, FOF is more muted and a bit more purple and HYC is a pinkish purple.

NATlar

Yep.

First, no x9 palette. Now no blushes. I wonder why we're not getting the blushes.

EDIT: rang up MAC to ask about the blushes (again), the blushes are US exclusive... So if anyone in the UK are looking to buy them, either go for a CP or if you're lucky to have a forwarding mailbox... Just order from the US.

Nooo that sucks :( but I'm glad I was only interested in just one blush so I don't really feel disappointing and the beauty powders is what I wanted more and are in the UK :D

Marsha Pomells

Nooo that sucks :( but I'm glad I was only interested in just one blush so I don't really feel disappointing and the beauty powders is what I wanted more and are in the UK :D

Same... Until I saw the blushes. I might go ahead and play about with one of the beauty powders on Thursday. Otherwise I'll just stick with the lipsticks.

NATlar

Same... Until I saw the blushes. I might go ahead and play about with one of the beauty powders on Thursday. Otherwise I'll just stick with the lipsticks.

I'm just gonna order online I think as one of the lipsticks that i want "The Fashion Flock" is an online exclusive so pretty!! What lipsticks you looking at?!

Marsha Pomells

I'm just gonna order online I think as one of the lipsticks that i want "The Fashion Flock" is an online exclusive so pretty!! What lipsticks you looking at?!

Just Have Your Cake and Be Silly. Got VGAG floating about in my basket, might consider another one on Thursday.

filio

Yep.

The blushes aren't US exclusive The Netherlands got them and other countries in europe have gotten the blushes aswell. Maybe the UK will get them later??

leonah

collection has launched on swedish mac and we got all the blushes as far as I can see although I'm only interested in one so

Latest posts