MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I meant "freak out" in a Cindy Sherman kind of way. :)

I know. But if there would be a nipple in the promo pic, it would freak out some people too, lol. That's what I was trying to say. And I'm sure the pics for this collection will be very beautfiful, and not provocative.

MACina

Thank you so much Lou!

Looks really pretty
heart.gif

i put the promo pic in the colour story thread for this :)

GreigeClarity

Wow...MAC are really revved up about putting out more Mineralize products. They're doing a lot over the next little while!

Thankfully, I'm not as big a fan of the duo's as I am the marbleized ones, so this will be a 'pass' for me...I'll hold out for the big collection in July!

Mac-Guy

Wow...MAC are really revved up about putting out more Mineralize products. They're doing a lot over the next little while!

Thankfully, I'm not as big a fan of the duo's as I am the marbleized ones, so this will be a 'pass' for me...I'll hold out for the big collection in July!

Since MAC is using the smoother fomula, the mineralized products seem to do really well. Hoorray (though it's expensive)!

Piarpreet

same here. Marbles only. :) but maybe cps of cool design ill take one... who knows

ladyarwen

Welp, according to this seller, there are going to be lipsticks, glosses, beauty powders, and some reflects glitters as well in this collection.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/amoslim9992010/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2654&clk_rvr_id=301504995519

I guess this collection won't be a total skip after all. Argh! (Thanks to Anitacska for the head's up.)

Richelle83

Welp, according to this seller, there are going to be lipsticks, glosses, beauty powders, and some reflects glitters as well in this collection.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/amoslim9992010/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2654&clk_rvr_id=301504995519

I guess this collection won't be a total skip after all. Argh! (Thanks to Anitacska for the head's up.)

Crap, same here. The lippies look nice, so does the MES.

liba

Thanks to Anitacska for the ebay link. I scraped out a few of the photos and am re-hosting them because I love 'em!

This will definitely help me narrow down my Naturally MES purchases a touch, though none of them are dupes, to be sure:

PixieDancer

Pink Union looks like a must have for me! Add it to the huge pile of purple/ pink shades and MES's! LOL I really wanted to be able to pass on this collection! Argh x 2 girl!

LMD84

the pink mes looks just like pink split mes... which i hate btw! :p the purple one looks nice though as well as the gloss! cool!

liba

the pink mes looks just like pink split mes... which i hate btw! :p the purple one looks nice though as well as the gloss! cool!
Here's hoping it's a better formula then back then. 'Never had Pink Split - was it just a bad formula, or did the color make you look like you had Tropical Eye Rot?

Latest posts