MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

LMD84

Pink Split and Polar Opposites were the first MES I got, and immediately after I became a MES hater! ;) They were bad...very, very bad. No color payoff. But some people do like them a lot, so I guess it depends even with these. So Mac has improved their MES quite a bit, there's now a few that I actually like. Not in general, but some individuals.
yeah pink split was my first and it was such a dissapointment and to be honest it took me a while to buy another mes! thankfully i then bought fresh green mix which is totally awesome so i realised i obviously just made a bad choice with pink split!

martiangurll

Well the promo pix and other Chen Man photos I have seen on line are gorgeous and I am banking on the likelihood that MAC has upgraded the quality of those e/s duos. So this collex will be full of win!!1!

Haven

This collection right now looks like a skip. I am also not a fan of the split MES. Had too many issues with bad ones that I tried in the past. I know that these are probably 100x better than those, but still I can't do it.

martiangurll

Fingers crossed that we get the color story soon.
I would turn backflips for some pastel colored fluid line eyeliners. And yeah, color story would rock my world. My wallet is still smarting from the DG and IA collections, so maybe it will be good if none of these products are overstimulating...

Mac-Guy

I would turn backflips for some pastel colored fluid line eyeliners. And yeah, color story would rock my world. My wallet is still smarting from the DG and IA collections, so maybe it will be good if none of these products are overstimulating...

At least, these won't come out until April if I remember correctly. Time to safe up!

rubytitania

I'm personally getting a little sick of MES. I do *quite* like them, but I think I'd rather have some really good quality regular eyeshadows. Like others have said - bring back the Starflash formula!