MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

pemily

is it just me or does there seem to be loads of mes' coming out lately.
I like them but I prefer regular eyeshadows!
they are way too big and I would rather spend $14 on one product than $20 on them as I haven't hit pan on a single e/s I own not even a dent....
they are cool for a while then the novelty seems to wear off!!

Mac-Guy

is it just me or does there seem to be loads of mes' coming out lately.
I like them but I prefer regular eyeshadows!
they are way too big and I would rather spend $14 on one product than $20 on them as I haven't hit pan on a single e/s I own not even a dent....
they are cool for a while then the novelty seems to wear off!!

2012 = Year of the Mineralize Products

MACcrazy

Good thing I've been loving Chanel and ysl lately!

aaaaaahhhhh I almost forgot about those gel blushes from ysl! I need to add THOSE to my list along with my ever growing mac one!!!! ugh I hope that this collection has a few good things cuz I'm a little collecting whore but I'm also praying for dupes, duds, or colors that are just meh to me so I don't go crazy (my parents surprised me and my brother with a spring break trip to Universal studios and since were going there for the first time along with our annual disney trip in the summer, I want to save a little bit.....but I'm so weak willed with makeup)
thud.gif

pemily

aaaaaahhhhh I almost forgot about those gel blushes from ysl! I need to add THOSE to my list along with my ever growing mac one!!!! ugh I hope that this collection has a few good things cuz I'm a little collecting whore but I'm also praying for dupes, duds, or colors that are just meh to me so I don't go crazy (my parents surprised me and my brother with a spring break trip to Universal studios and since were going there for the first time along with our annual disney trip in the summer, I want to save a little bit.....but I'm so weak willed with makeup)
thud.gif

Oh me too!! Absolutely no control... I just keep telling myself with Mac (which I order online ) look how much stuff I have I never use because I don't like it!

singer82

Yeah its that pic. Which is just as beautiful! Allura has the full pic if you wanna switch it Lou.
smiles.gif

i don't think it's the promo because the promo image is what i uploaded to the colour story - unless they changed it last minute of course

Richelle83

Need more info! I hope this collection is more than just MES because the promo pic has some really bright eyes and lips and cheeks lol.

OctoberViolet

I believe this collection will also have lipsticks. I'm not sure about blushes or any other items. I do love the promo pic. The colors are very beautiful.

Need more info! I hope this collection is more than just MES because the promo pic has some really bright eyes and lips and cheeks lol.

pemily

I would love me some pretty pink blushes with greyish undertones :)
Pink Cult from Jeanius is my HG Product (not just blush, but product!!!)

that was round this time last year right?

MACcrazy

yeah, I think it was. Hopefully since mac is on a repromote streak that it'll be rereleased for you to BU
peace2.gif

Richelle83

There are at least lipsticks, lipglasses, and beauty powders as well.
Originally the info was just MES but I know we saw pics of products on Ebay, my thing is that the promo pic looks nothing like those products that were being auctioned. Granted there could be more in the collection I'm just saying. We need more info.

MACcrazy

Sadly no, because I was having crazy school stuff going on by the time I could get my butt down to MAC they were sold out
eeksign.gif
So if they repromote it or have a similar shade that would be AMAZING!

martiangurll

iagree.gif
I would love a dupe or re-promote of Pink Cult...more greyed pinks would be relevant to my interests, not just blush either, I'd love some e/s, lipsticks, lipgloss, etc. Maybe even a BP!

OctoberViolet

I so agree with you pemily!!! Some pink blushes with greyish undertones would just make my heart melt.