MAC for Chen Man Collection Discussion

Rinstar

Since MAC is using the smoother fomula, the mineralized products seem to do really well. Hoorray (though it's expensive)!

I'm probably keeping the Mineralize line in business, TBH! I freakin' love Mineralize products. I already know I want both of those MES
yahoo.gif

singer82

Ohmy....purple purple purple, oh my purple weakness!
th_drool.gif
lol
I hope its a true purple, its been a while since they have made a straight up purple shadow.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Beatiful photo. But is it really an official promo pic for this collection? Because I feel like I have seen it before.

singer82

Hmmmm I dunno. I just found it on her site. It's possible she just put a pic there for now. I did wonder why there was another bird with the collection theme lol

Beatiful photo. But is it really an official promo pic for this collection? Because I feel like I have seen it before.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member

Yes, I think I saw it on the Chenman website, so not sure if it's for this collection or just a random one.

I hope we get the colourstory soon :)

HoneyMilk

I never had the chance to get PiP so I am excited for that... but will probably skip the MES. I am not a fan of the split design. Never say never though :p

LMD84

i don't think it's the promo because the promo image is what i uploaded to the colour story - unless they changed it last minute of course

GlamQueen21

mac_aiken posted a link for some products for the upcoming collections and I have to say is Love Cycle MES is identical to Sea & Sky MES!

LMD84

mac_aiken posted a link for some products for the upcoming collections and I have to say is Love Cycle MES is identical to Sea & Sky MES!

truly identical.. but we saw some others that look exactly like older mes too. i wonder if this collection was well thought out or purely done so mac can say they have collaberated with another person.

liba

truly identical.. but we saw some others that look exactly like older mes too. i wonder if this collection was well thought out or purely done so mac can say they have collaberated with another person.
Between the MES in this collection and the repromotes and new ones for the 2012 perm ones, my guess is MAC's bringing back some memorable ones people wanted in the past, but now with the new, better formula. A calculated sales tactic, I'd say...if you bought it once before, didn't get the performance you wanted out of it, but now could get it again with better performance, would that fill a pent up demand? I'm OK with it anyhow, since it's one less thing to buy, hehe.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Welp, according to this seller, there are going to be lipsticks, glosses, beauty powders, and some reflects glitters as well in this collection.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/amoslim9992010/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2654&clk_rvr_id=301504995519

I guess this collection won't be a total skip after all. Argh! (Thanks to Anitacska for the head's up.)

Since the products are sampled, they might have been items that were considered for the launch but dropped later on. The official write-up still only mentions the MES. However, if they do release PiP, it's a beautiful highlighter for pale skin- cool with just a hint of pink.

Mac-Guy

Between the MES in this collection and the repromotes and new ones for the 2012 perm ones, my guess is MAC's bringing back some memorable ones people wanted in the past, but now with the new, better formula. A calculated sales tactic, I'd say...if you bought it once before, didn't get the performance you wanted out of it, but now could get it again with better performance, would that fill a pent up demand? I'm OK with it anyhow, since it's one less thing to buy, hehe.

I agree, at least it saves me $$$$. Let's not have a millions of repromotes please.