MAC for Marilyn

littlelamb

I was invited to my first MAC Launch when Hey Sailor came out. Should I visit the store to ask about the Marilyn event since there's so much hype? Or should I wait for invites to go out?

sfmakeup

I can't wait for all the bloggers to start receiving their samples so we can see how these products look on skin!

duckrodeo

Idk what I've been thinking calling one of the lipsticks "Love Connection" when it's actually called "Love Goddess" man, what a perpetual brain fart! LOL I felt so silly once I realized!

The stock images make it look soooo pretty, but I'm still going to limit myself to a few items. One lipstick and the beauty powder so far.

mac_aiken

I think this collection may be a skip for me. The colors seem dupeable and the packaging is disappointing. It reminds me of the Fafi stickers.

mac_aiken

Welcome! I am in your area. PM me and I can get you hooked up.
Hi Everyone...I'm a longtime lurker but this is my first post. (Not normally into online posting...but I sort of feel like I've found my people with you all!) I'm wondering if someone can fill me in on how to sign up to attend an event for this launch. I'm located in Seattle, so there are 2 MAC stores close to me. I looked on the website to see if there were any upcoming events at either store and no results popped up. I really want to attend as I'm pretty sure that I am going to need every single one of those lippies! Thanks for the help and I apologize if I'm posting this in wrong place!

Lipstickdiva420

Yes they are.
Thank you. Maybe I will get some stuff from this collection after all
sneaky.gif

Modmom

Thanks for the pics of Pure Zen. Its beautiful on you, but now that I've seen it, its off my list. Not right for me at all. Oh well, there's still plenty on my wishlist.

I'm in Florida right now so I can't check myself but do any UK girls have any idea if we're having any events instore OR if we can pre-order/reserve?

bulbasaur359

I'm in Florida right now so I can't check myself but do any UK girls have any idea if we're having any events instore OR if we can pre-order/reserve?
I'd stock up on perm stuff since it seems that MAC is the cheapest in the US. That's cool that you got to vacation in the US. I'd look to see the UK one day. So much more history.

bulbasaur359

Idk what I've been thinking calling one of the lipsticks "Love Connection" when it's actually called "Love Goddess" man, what a perpetual brain fart! LOL I felt so silly once I realized!

The stock images make it look soooo pretty, but I'm still going to limit myself to a few items. One lipstick and the beauty powder so far.
I remember that show. 80's kid right here lol. Could be worse you could have The Love Boat stuck in your head and be calling it that. Lololol!!!

Yazmin

I'd stock up on perm stuff since it seems that MAC is the cheapest in the US. That's cool that you got to vacation in the US. I'd look to see the UK one day. So much more history.
In my experience, that true. When I went to Rome recently, pigments were 23 euro (about $28) at their Pro store. It was easy not to buy any makeup there because I knew I could get it for less back home. I did fork over the euros for their 259 brush because I knew I probably wouldn't come across it again and I had to have it. Picked up a couple 184s as well, as I couldn't remember whether I could get my hands on them back in the US, and I didn't want to take any chances.

Latest posts