MAC for Marilyn

OctoberViolet

eyelove.gif
Thank you dini91. I'm in love with the three last lippies. Definitely getting all three. I'm now considering getting a bu of Scarlet Ibis due to the packaging and my loving that color so much. I am going to pass on the blushes since I have so many and nowhere to put them right now. I am considering getting two our of the four shadows now. Even though I want to go crazy w/this collection I also want to save for the holiday one and upcoming ones.

just found this

Richelle83

Does anyone remember if chenman was extra $? They only had a special sleeve over the box! Actually, same with shop and drop... I found it pointless. I would've preferred cute checkers on my s&d products!
CC you are right, those two collections didn't have a price increase, but I guess since the liners are apart of the marilyn collection they automatically become more expensive! Lame!! Basically if it isn't LE don't buy it in this collection lol.

liesierre

How did pure zen look on you? For me, it didnt really showup.. lol
Looks good on me...a smidge on the peachy side of nude but worked with my cool tones. My lips are really not very pigmented though and I'm super pale. Its good for me though, darker than my face but not so corpsey....but not too warm either.

liesierre

CC you are right, those two collections didn't have a price increase, but I guess since the liners are apart of the marilyn collection they automatically become more expensive! Lame!! Basically if it isn't LE don't buy it in this collection lol.
Chen Man and Shop Mac didnt have special packaging though, they just had a cardboard sleeve over the regular packaging.

CartoonChic

Yeah, we were talking about how MAC seems to be charging more for the special packaging of the lip pencils even though it only looks like the design will be on the box and not the pencils themselves. It seem like they're doing it just because the pencils are part of the Marilyn collection. It doesn't matter that the pencils won't have a design like with Hey, Sailor.

Richelle83

Yeah, we were talking about how MAC seems to be charging more for the special packaging of the lip pencils even though it only looks like the design will be on the box and not the pencils themselves. It seem like they're doing it just because the pencils are part of the Marilyn collection. It doesn't matter that the pencils won't have a design like with Hey, Sailor.
Thank you for saying it better than I could lol. Ugh not my strong suit at all!

liesierre

Oh derp. Yeah...in that case, thats lame.

MACerette

Chen Man and Shop Mac didnt have special packaging though, they just had a cardboard sleeve over the regular packaging.
What really annoyed me about that was that in the Netherlands and Belgium that cardboard sleeve counted as "special packaging" and thus there was no pro discount. That was just pure BS...

Latest posts