MAC for Marilyn

Sugarpeach84

I'm going to call my local MAC store today to see if I can pre-order. My husband wants to get the items I want for my birthday coming up. He's a football coach and I told him he's gonna have to use his lineman skills to get me the BP, haha!
lmao.gif
Is there a definitive release date yet? I haven't been able to find it on here.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
No they are normal, but I believe Naynadine's link shows they have special boxes.
I read somewhere that the collection will have 'satin packaging'. Not sure what that means. Must be referring to the boxes, because the product packaging doesn't look satin-y.
shrugs.gif
Maybe there will be cardboard sleeves like ShopCook.

hoshiakari_

Thanks for all the linkies, ladies! I'll definitely be buying Deeply Adored, Charmed I'm sure and Love Goddess. I love the colors and it doesn't help that I love the names as well.
girlhaha.gif

BunnyHeffner

Welcome! I am in your area. PM me and I can get you hooked up.
Thanks! I phoned the Seattle store and they said they weren't having an event, but the Southcenter store is. I'm all signed up and good to go (with a +1) September 25th cannot come soon enough! Maybe we will see each other there!

j087

If anything, I want the Perfect Cheek blush... There I go again with more blush! LOL. I'm truly a sucker for neutral blushes ala Blushbaby, Pink Cult, etc. They're my fave colors to wear and I usually like to pair them with bright lipsticks. The way I see it at least the bright lippies get used more often this way.

bulbasaur359

I wanna get The Perfect Cheek. I need a neutral powder blush. I also want a BP as I don't have any. I'm looking forward to more info. It sux waiting for swatches. I got spoiled with HS lol.

mac_aiken

Be sure and see my friend Megan. She works at South Center and she is an amazing artist.
Thanks! I phoned the Seattle store and they said they weren't having an event, but the Southcenter store is. I'm all signed up and good to go (with a +1) September 25th cannot come soon enough! Maybe we will see each other there!

Eims

I don't really like the packaging either. It just looks cheap :-/

I think I might only want Love Goddess, depending on swatches (unless I've missed some). Maybe Scarlet Ibis but not sure. I have Lady Danger so might not "need" it really.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Will they let us b2m for these lippies?
I'm not sure how this would work. According to my Pro store, you can B2M for anything other than licensed packaging like Disney or Wonder Woman- including special packaging that Mac produces themselves. This is special packaging, but I'm not sure if it's licensed. Also, it can vary from one location to another what they will let you trade for.

crystalis007

Saw this on Chic Profile's blog- http://www.chicprofile.com/2012/08/mac-marilyn-monroe-fall-2012-collection-info-photos-prices.html
I'm getting really excited about the lipsticks!

Latest posts