MAC for Marilyn

Audrey C

I'm not drawn to any of this collection and I expected to be. Maybe the BP, but only if I love it. Hopefully the holiday collection will be great - I love the kits that are often launched (just not the brushes).

MRV

Does anyone know if the two darkest lippies are blue based (Deep scarlet & Dark true red)?

BriarRose

^I would like to know that as well!

If they are yellow based, they are definitely a no-go for me. Neutral tone might not work for me either.

MRV

^I would like to know that as well!

If they are yellow based, they are definitely a no-go for me. Neutral tone might not work for me either.
I need them to be yellow based!
kisses.gif

MRV

^Maybe it will be one of each, so we can each get one, haha!
lol.gif
Wikipedia says: Scarlet is a bright red color with a hue that is somewhat toward the orange and is redder than vermilion. &
"true red"... produced by mixing pigment red with a tiny amount of white.

There's hope!

Elianessss

I don't really like the packaging either. It just looks cheap :-/ I think I might only want Love Goddess, depending on swatches (unless I've missed some). Maybe Scarlet Ibis but not sure. I have Lady Danger so might not "need" it really.
I agree about the packaging it reminds me of the stickers they'd put on kids sharpeners They could of done way better especially with a popular picture of her Idk y her pic reminds me Michael Jackson

Haven

I'm not drawn to any of this collection and I expected to be. Maybe the BP, but only if I love it. Hopefully the holiday collection will be great - I love the kits that are often launched (just not the brushes).
Besides the ls and bp, I am not drawn to anything either. I only want the bp b/c it is larger compact with Marilyn on it. The packaging is not that great, however, so I might still pass. It really depends on the swatches.

Genn

I know I want the perfect cheek and Love goddess. Legendary made it on my maybe list. I have enough skinfinishes/beauty powder that I really don't need another one so skipping that. Before I would hve bought all 4 eyeshadows but now I'm unsure.

mousygiggles

rofl.gif
You mean like this one. http://www.rollingstone.com/music/artists/michael-jackson
Good Lord! I did not need that image associated with this collection!!! I like them both but don't want to see this when I look at this collection. I just when "Ohhhh" in a high pitched chirp when I saw it.