MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by DILLIGAF
How many of you ladies or gents are considering that scarf?

nope! mainly because i am not a scarf person and also i think it is expencive. and the pattern is not to my taste. but i'm sure to a scarf lover it would be great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
MsWestchester loving those lips!

And I did not realize Coach was not sold in the UK, I wonder why?

Still can't wait for this collection! So pretty.

yes it's really weird. they have coach stuff on nordies site and they now ship to the uk... however it even said that i couldn't order coach their because they can't ship to the uk. very weird indeed! i want a coach wristlet but shall wait until may when we're in florida. there is a coach outlet in a shopping mall if i remember rightly!

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
wow that looks fab on you, i wouldnt have gussed it was morange lol i had always shyed away from morange thinking it will look ridiculous on me, but its so natural on you!

Thanks hunny!!!
It's actually pretty bright on me, but I only put on one coat, and then the gloss so people won't look at me like "wtf is she really wearing orange lipstick?" LOL (Not that I would care what they think anyway)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
well this combo looks amazing on you! super sexy!

Thanks Lou!!! I've been getting more compliments when I wear bold lips than when I wear crazy colored eyeshadow, I think I found my calling
yes.gif

MissCrystal

Quote:

nope.gif
$150CAD for that scraf is a bit too much, there's an LV leopard one thats for the same price and its so hot, i rather get that instead lol ...

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yes it's really weird. they have coach stuff on nordies site and they now ship to the uk... however it even said that i couldn't order coach their because they can't ship to the uk. very weird indeed! i want a coach wristlet but shall wait until may when we're in florida. there is a coach outlet in a shopping mall if i remember rightly!

If you ever need a CP, just let me know.
th_kiss.gif
I have 2 Coach stores within 20 miles plus all the department stores that carry the line.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
thanks hunny bunches!!!
It's Morange Lipstick with a Stila Lipglaze over it. I used the orangey/tangerinish looking one from the Foxy Barbie Loves Stila Can

good stuff!!!
thmbup.gif

Gorgeous!!! I'm now lemming on Morange since I don't own any orange lipsticks.

LMD84

Quote:

Thanks Lou!!! I've been getting more compliments when I wear bold lips than when I wear crazy colored eyeshadow, I think I found my calling
yes.gif

i'd say so indeed! but now we expect lots of piccies of eac bold lip you do!
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
If you ever need a CP, just let me know.
th_kiss.gif
I have 2 Coach stores within 20 miles plus all the department stores that carry the line.

awww thanks hun! i may take you up on that offer later in the year. i can last until May but i'll most likely want to treat myself for my britday which is october!

Susanne

Quote:

I won't get it!

Hypathya

Quote:

Nope here. I can get one much better for the price!!

iheartmakeup

Quote:

no way, I could buy 100 blocks of chocolate for that price!

Boasorte

Quote:

Not I!!!! I'm not much of a scarf girl anyway ( Unless it's to tie my hair up at night lmao)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCrystal
nope.gif
$150CAD for that scraf is a bit too much, there's an LV leopard one thats for the same price and its so hot, i rather get that instead lol ...

Word

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Gorgeous!!! I'm now lemming on Morange since I don't own any orange lipsticks.

hehee there's a lot of 'lemming' going on here, and I still don't fully comprehend the meaning. However lem on m'gyal, lem on
choochoo.gif

scarlettholly

I'm a crazy Brit living in the US and this collection is the one I'm looking forward to most. My far too long list:

shell pink
give me liberty
free to be
birds & berries
bough grey
dames desire
l/s hip
peachstock
petals peacocks
l/g frankly fresh
l/g perenially

shontay07108

Man, I need to see this scarf in person. If I like the texture and it's long, I will be tempted to buy it. However, NJ summers will not allow me to wear that thing AT ALL. Now that I think about it, H&M will probably have something similar (they always do. Gotta love it). I will play with the scarf though and then get the hell out of there before my card magically whips itself out.

Boasorte

Shontay, where in Jersey are u? North Jersey? I'm wondering if they're any CCOs in NNJ that are easy accessible from Manhattan, cause going to Woodbury is a bitch with no car

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlettholly
I'm a crazy Brit living in the US and this collection is the one I'm looking forward to most. My far too long list:

shell pink
give me liberty
free to be
birds & berries
bough grey
dames desire
l/s hip
peachstock
petals peacocks
l/g frankly fresh
l/g perenially

you do have a big list - but all looks great! and the real question is... do you miss cadburys chocolate?! i went to the us on holiday and missed chocolate buttons so bad!
tong.gif

shontay07108

Quote:
Shontay, where in Jersey are u? North Jersey? I'm wondering if they're any CCOs in NNJ that are easy accessible from Manhattan, cause going to Woodbury is a bitch with no car

I am in North Jersey, but I've never been to a CCO. I think there's one around here, somewhere, though. How on earth do you get to Woodbury without a car? Wow.

shontay07108

I'm actually more excited for this collection than the Spring Colour Forecast collection.

My List
Shadows
Give Me Liberty of London
Dame's Desire
Birds and Berries
Bough Grey

Lipstick
Petals and Peacocks
Blooming Lovely

Lipglass
A Different Groove
English Accents

Blush Dirty Plum

Medium makeup bag

I can't believe I'm buying all the shadows
icon_eek.gif

Hypathya

I'm getting more excited by this collection and beginning to lose interest in Spring Color Forecast!!

vixo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
I'm getting more excited by this collection and beginning to lose interest in Spring Color Forecast!!

Me too !!
I want to see some "Liberty" swatches to help relieve the anxiety !!
drools.gif