MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

shontay07108

I'm starting to think if I should even go to the preview for the SCF collection. Not only will it be crowded as hell, but I think it can all just wait. Especially since I don't want too much.

caramel_geek

definitely no scarf for me
nonono.gif

first, it's toooooo expensive
second, that pattern is so not me

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
I'm starting to think if I should even go to the preview for the SCF collection. Not only will it be crowded as hell, but I think it can all just wait. Especially since I don't want too much.

yes i'm not sure if i'd like to go to a launch party either. i saw so many videoas from the coc and hk parties and it looked insane!

Sophia84

I'm sooo sorry if this already has been asked again, but is this the Sugarsweet follower collection??

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
I'm sooo sorry if this already has been asked again, but is this the Sugarsweet follower collection??

i believe it is.... both have march release dates

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84

Yes, I think this will be the new prom collection.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
nope! mainly because i am not a scarf person and also i think it is expencive. and the pattern is not to my taste. but i'm sure to a scarf lover it would be great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCrystal
nope.gif
$150CAD for that scraf is a bit too much, there's an LV leopard one thats for the same price and its so hot, i rather get that instead lol ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
I won't get it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypathya
Nope here. I can get one much better for the price!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartmakeup
no way, I could buy 100 blocks of chocolate for that price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
Not I!!!! I'm not much of a scarf girl anyway ( Unless it's to tie my hair up at night lmao)

Word

hehee there's a lot of 'lemming' going on here, and I still don't fully comprehend the meaning. However lem on m'gyal, lem on
choochoo.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_geek
definitely no scarf for me
nonono.gif

first, it's toooooo expensive
second, that pattern is so not me

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdefect
No scarf for me, not my cup of tea.

I thought I was the only one that thought the price of that scarf was a bit insane.

Face2Mac

Insane price but someone will buy it. I won't buy it they usually don't make a lot of these things, who knows. People bought those FAFI dolls, it sold out online and then months later, you see it pop up at CCO's, so go figure.

I am sold on the packaging. I am one of the ones who doesn't depot LE packaging except for Style Warriors, after a while that packaging made me gag.

Shadowy Lady

meh, I depot all my eyeshadows, if not then I can't find the pot so I won't use them. I do like the packaging though birds freak me out (to the point I'm scared of plastic birds).

I really want a beauty powder from this collex and perhaps both amp cream lipsticks
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintia
swatches!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
Word.

please! it'd make my day... well night i suppose seeing as it's 7.05pm here!