MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

banana1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
OMG ok...so why I hate/am horribly scared of birds (and clowns, coincidentally, lol):

When I was 5 my dad took me to some really crappy low budget traveling circus (he tried...lol). We're watching the clowns do their act and one of the props malfunctions and catches on fire. One of the clowns tries to put it out and HE catches on fire! He starts screaming and flailing around and ran into the audience (2 rows in front of our seats) and while laying there rolling around trying to stop the fire...3 birds from the next act start flying around inside the tent making horrible noises and dive bombing into the crowd! Needless to say, at 5 that was too much for me to handle (lol) and that childhood memory is engraved into my brain for-ev-er.
shockt.gif

Birds and clowns = thumbs down!

On topic (sorry for the off topic story!): My list for this collection is actually quite long! So...yeah...here's to hoping the birds are doable for me.
lol.gif

whats the bet next year mac decides to do a clown bird collection hehe
lol.gif

AudreyNicole

Well, after seeing the packaing, I can't say that I am a fan, but I do like the little flower on the lid of the eyeshadows. I am excited for this collection. My list includes:

Dame's Desire e/s
Birds & Berries e/s
th_drool.gif

Bough Grey e/s
Prim & Proper Blush
Dirty Plum Blush
Blue India Nail Lacquer
th_drool.gif

I have been eyeing Dirty Plum Blush on the PRO site for some time... anyone know if it will work for NW15? And I saw it was part of another LE spring collection too... kind of odd, isn't it?

bis

Camnagem, no birds on the eyeshadows and the beauty powders, see!
I hope you can get most of what you want from this collections (and everybody else).

TeresitaMC

I like the white part of the packaging, and the flower on the e/s.

But I just started to wonder if maybe some e/s will have flowers and some will have birds?
Kind of like the products with the Style Warriors collection.

I can't wait to see the rest!
smiles.gif
What a tease
tong.gif
hehe

capmorlovesmac

Not a fan of the shocked looking bird
yucky.gif
because I don't like birds too.
ssad.gif

I like the e/s packaging with the flower a lot though. Hopefully all e/s are without birds.

abbyquack

Eeek that bird on the packaging is kinda...scary? I like the e/s though with the cute little flower
smiles.gif
Good thing, since those are what I'm mostly interested in! And that blue nail polish- can we say gorgeous!! That is going to be the sell out of the 2010!
smiles.gif

But, is it just my imagination or is a piece of the eyeshadow chipped on that eyeshadow picture (when it is closed)?
th_dunno.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Eeek that bird on the packaging is kinda...scary? I like the e/s though with the cute little flower
smiles.gif
Good thing, since those are what I'm mostly interested in! And that blue nail polish- can we say gorgeous!! That is going to be the sell out of the 2010!
smiles.gif

But, is it just my imagination or is a piece of the eyeshadow chipped on that eyeshadow picture (when it is closed)?
th_dunno.gif

Now that you mention it.. I can see it too!

This e/s must look really delicious IRL when even the photographer takes a bite.
love.gif

And yes.. scary, scary bird. *shudders*

LMD84

oooohhh well i love the packaging! and therefore i must get at least one gloss and one lipstick. i will be getting some shadows however i depot so not fussed about those. the beauty powder looks stunning though!
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
Is this considered special packaging where pro discounts don't apply?

i would imagine so. this packaging looks as 'special' as dame edna and they wouldn't let people get pro discount on that.

anita22

I love the birds, they're so cute! I normally don't go for SE packaging, but this time I will get one lipstick at least
smiles.gif

purplerinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i would imagine so. this packaging looks as 'special' as dame edna and they wouldn't let people get pro discount on that.

I didn't have my pro card when dame edna came out. My friend did though so I'll ask her....I do remember i was able to b2m for Possum Nose Pink though....
th_confused_new.gif

Funtabulous

You know, I love birds, and I actually think the packaging is really cute! I'm also glad they are re-releasing the white nail polish, I missed it with Hello Kitty.

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
I didn't have my pro card when dame edna came out. My friend did though so I'll ask her....I do remember i was able to b2m for Possum Nose Pink though....
th_confused_new.gif

The Pro discount and B2M are different programs. You can B2M for LE stuff, even in special packaging, but you can't get your discount to purchase products in special packaging. Hope this clears it up!
winks.gif

gildedangel

I am kinda disappointed by the packaging, I feel like the bird wants to attack me! Not cute!
cry.gif
My list has shortened dramatically, I will probably just pick up Summer Rose now.

Latest posts