MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

sinergy

i dont know how i feel about seeing the bird. i was like. wow. a bird.
lol.gif
but i think they packaging is actually kind of cute.

..cant wait to see more pics!

D+V

Miles Aldridge shoots alot of the MAC campaigns, now after seeing the packaging for this collection I'm pretty sure the first photo is the Promo shot for it - same patterns on everything!

(this is where I first saw the Spring colour forecast images too)

Leigh-Cheri

I am super excited for this collection, and I haven't been excited about a MAC collection since style warriors. I love the glossy white, and I actually like the design. It's not obviously or cloyingly cutesy. It's intriguing and kind of pulls me in, and I feel like I will only grow to love it more. Time to save up!

Leigh-Cheri

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoriasims
D+V

Miles Aldridge shoots alot of the MAC campaigns, now after seeing the packaging for this collection I'm pretty sure the first photo is the Promo shot for it - same patterns on everything!

(this is where I first saw the Spring colour forecast images too)

Oh cool! That is a LOT of pattern going on there. *gets dizzy* (I'd love that chair though. >_>) I am not quite digging the makeup in the pic, but it doesn't look like anything on my tentative to-buy list anyway.

Shadowy Lady

This is an awesome collection! I love the sound of most products and have a huge wishlist. Yey for beauty powders and amp cream lipsticks!

I don't care much for the packaging but in general I don't care either way. If products are good, I will buy them. If they're below average, I don't get them even with the hottest packaging possible.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Maybe I'm not a fan of the design but I DO love the white packaging!! It reminded how much I miss Moonbathe!!! I wish Mac would release one collection every year with a white or off-white packaging! And if that collection would be the summer one, it'd be a dream come true!!
drools.gif

I love Moonbathe, too. I do think that this white is a stark white, moonbathe packaging was like a cream with gold cast to it.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
I love Moonbathe, too. I do think that this white is a stark white, moonbathe packaging was like a cream with gold cast to it.

iagree.gif

AudreyNicole

The more pictures I see, the longer my list gets. If the model is wearing Dirty Plum blush, I definately need it. I have been looking for a color *just* like that. Looks like each eyeshadow will have a different color flower too.
thmbup.gif
I am getting so excited for this collection now!
yes.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana1234
i want to see pics of the lilaccy mauve lippie!!
ssad.gif

From the sounds of the description, I am betting it is the one that the model is wearing in the promo picture. It looks gorgeous on her! I wish I liked the amplified creme finish
ssad.gif

Blushbaby

Is Blooming Lovely gonna be the new Lavender Whip? If it looks how it does in the promo pic then I will be ALL over it!

sinergy

could it get any better?!?! *sigh* i love that promo pic. that blush and lip combo..cant wait!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
From the sounds of the description, I am betting it is the one that the model is wearing in the promo picture. It looks gorgeous on her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinergy
could it get any better?!?! *sigh* i love that promo pic. that blush and lip combo..cant wait!

iagree.gif
thmbup.gif

Yushimi

Hello my lovelies,

been soooooo long since i last posted
ssad.gif

I just had to drop by and say that I will be buying this full collection minus the white nail polish lolz. I missed out on Moonbathe!!
ssad.gif

I am so saving up for this mother load.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Is Blooming Lovely gonna be the new Lavender Whip? If it looks how it does in the promo pic then I will be ALL over it!

oh i hope so!!!
th_wink3.gif