MAC Give me Liberty of London Discussion

Camnagem

Oh Specktra loves, I'm the odd bird out...I hate the packaging (minus the e/s). Love the white and the flowers are cute but hate the rest, sigh.
cry.gif

Passing the BP's for sure, bummed about that. I might be able to handle the lip stuff and the e/s is pretty cute so that's a plus. I'm really glad so many of you like the designs, I just wish I could join you!

At any rate, here's hoping for no stickers!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
Is Blooming Lovely gonna be the new Lavender Whip? If it looks how it does in the promo pic then I will be ALL over it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
oh i hope so!!!
th_wink3.gif

Yes, I hope so, too!!

Face2Mac

Now that I see the whole promo pics, I don't really care about the packaging. The packaging is a bonus. I just love purple and pink cosmetics. SOLD!!!!

Oh and raise your hand if think the scarf will sell-out that day? :ME:
thmbup.gif

Face2Mac

Is that picture is that a powder puff in the same of the flower? That would so cute and unique.

and I just wanted to say because I feel this:

MAC is so bringing it this year with these collections. Ok, so I skipped Lillyland, but I probably won't skip anymore until Neveruary.

Blushbaby

I'm not a fan of the packaging but being a Londoner, I've gotta fly the UK flag and certainly plan on treating myself to a few bits from this collection! LOL

sinergy

i think the color scheme(s) of this collection is whats making it so fun, yea the packaging seems to be hit or miss with most of us, but i just cant help but be excited for those colors!

@Face2Mac..Neveruary..priceless.
lol.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Is Blooming Lovely gonna be the new Lavender Whip? If it looks how it does in the promo pic then I will be ALL over it!

Me too! Since I missed out on Lavender Whip last year, I'll bet that Blooming Lovely will be the Lavender Whip that I longed for.

kiss

I want to see swatches! and makeup bags. Personally, I think the scarf is a rip-off. You think this collection will be sold out in stores within 2 weeks?

LMD84

yes i agree that thescarf is very expencive for what it is so in my eyes a rip off! i think i may get a make up bag from this collection. i really like all the patterns and prints!

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss
Personally, I think the scarf is a rip-off.

Absolutely. For the price they plan on charging for it I expected a much nicer design. It looks like a pattern you'd find on an old 70s picnic blanket. No thanks MAC, you can keep it.

Door

I can't say I'm a big fan of the packaging, but the promo picture is gorgeous. I also starting to warm up to Beauty Powders (actually they have the packaging I almost like) and the make-up bags (don't really need a new one).

Agree with anybody saying the scarf is a rip-off.

LMD84

Quote:
Absolutely. For the price they plan on charging for it I expected a much nicer design. It looks like a pattern you'd find on an old 70s picnic blanket. No thanks MAC, you can keep it.

yep! or on an old scarf that a little old lady would wear on her head! it's just not pleasent is it?!

Yushimi

I'm missing out on something...* searches for pic of scarf *

".................................what. That's the scarf?!"

Okay, maybe I'll get the full collection even the white polish...MINUS the scarf lolz. The makeup bags looks very cute so far!
smiles.gif

I seriously hope all the colours would somehow work out for me
ssad.gif
If not then I'll be cutting back on the colours that don't work out...it's a good and bad thing
tong.gif

If they had the scarf with the same sort of pattern as the makeup bag I wouldn't mind it as much haha.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yushimi

Okay, maybe I'll get the full collection even the white polish...MINUS the scarf lolz.

lol.gif
thmbup.gif

I really look forward to this collection!!

We will get in April here I guess - that means spring will be here, warm sun, brighter colours, T-shirts and sandals again! Yay!

kymym92

Im so excited abou this collection. I don't think it will all sell out quick but defiantly the makeup bags and the eyeshadows will be hot tickets! lol

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
oooohhh well i love the packaging! and therefore i must get at least one gloss and one lipstick. i will be getting some shadows however i depot so not fussed about those. the beauty powder looks stunning though!
smiles.gif

I love it too, Lou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
I really like the packaging even with the fact that I am not a big bird fan. Can't wait for this collection!!
smiles.gif

yes.gif

I am very much behind the eight-ball on this one but Oh. My. God. This collection is gorgeous! It's so fanciful and flirty and dare I say - springy.
winkiss.gif
I am actually surprised by how much I like it. I am also digging the packaging, but MAC you'd better not be doing stickers or you will have a revolt on your hands!

My list so far (subject to change based on swatches):

Small makeup bag
Prim & Proper Blush
Perennial High Style Lipglass
Birds & Berries Eyeshadow
Shell Pearl Beauty Powder

No Blooming Lovely for me, I cannot do lilac lips, especially if there is a grey cast to it. But I know this will look gorgeous on so many of you lovelies!

How stunning is that promo photo?

Since this collection comes out in March, I will have this be a birthday pressie for myself.
blush-anim-cl.gif

Can't wait for swatches!