MAC Grey Friday Collection Discussion (November 2012)

martiangurll

NYX has multiple products with the same name. Latte and Sweet Bean are Slim Lip Pencils, but NYX as a multitude of products called Iced Mocha, for both lips and eyes.
Good to know! Hopefully I did not use a lip product on my eye, but I am a bit of ditz sometimes, so that could have happened. Either way, those creamy NYX eye pencils are gorgeous but crease city so I have to avoid unless I am only going to wear it for about 3-4 hours or so. I stay with the gel products like Benefit, BB, and of course MAC PP. I haven't tried a fluidline as a base yet...

hazyday

The polish looks super pretty
eyelove.gif
It is amazing! I haven't even had it a week and I have worn it twice already (I change up my polish often). Formula is very smooth too, and it's opaque in one coat.

makeupgrrl

Neither have I...so much stuff and not enough time to wear it all!! I also haven't touched my lippies from Marilyn, and PiPi or PaPa from Strength yet!!

aradhana

i wore it once so far...but i really feel inundated by lipstick at the moment! toooo many choices on any given day....

BuickMackane

i wore it once so far...but i really feel inundated by lipstick at the moment! toooo many choices on any given day....
Tell me about it. This morning I stared at my lippie drawer for 10 minutes in sheer bewilderment. Couldn't decide what to wear so I picked up my trusted Up The Amp.

aradhana

i find it easier to wear than most of my other dark lippies...as though the greyness makes it seem less dramatic or something.

KMQE716

Well if anyone wants to sell theirs since its sitting in the box lol let me know. I regret not having one now

CartoonChic

Done this more times than I care to admit....
rofl.gif

But please everyone, open your boxes! You don't need to try the stuff on right away, but you at least want to make sure there's nothing wrong with your order. It could be too late to do anything about it if there is a problem. That would be a terrible thing to happen with LE items. I know I had a lipstick missing from my Apres Chic order, and other people have had items missing from their orders as well. I recall one member saying that she got the box for her Embrace Me lip pencil, but the box was empty. Something could have also arrived damaged.

vaisforluvrs

LOL...I still have stuff never opened the MAC box...and still sitting in the black box they were delivered in
icon_eek.gif
Say what? I open the box at least by the end of the day just to make sure my order is right, and if it's new stuff, to try on everything immediately like a kid in their mom's makeup!