MAC Haute Dogs Collection (August 13, 2015)

ladyd12

8a59702f_20150913_130614.jpeg
Wearing MAC Dressed To The K9s MLG w/ MAC Rebel lipstick and MAC Currant lipliner

Gygy

HOw are the shape and shading powders?
I ended up with all the brushes and just used some nordies notes. Sorry I missed the Macy's screw up though. LOL

I'm not sure--they're perm in the pro pans so I didn't explore them.
I have and use Warm light and Shadester since 2011. I could buy them in PRO store only (cause pro products and permanents) in France only in pro pan packaging.
I really love these powders.
My Warm light is almost finished now, so I'm glad it is available in this collection in individual "box"; I'll get my back up!

MRV

I got all the new brushes but have not tried them yet. Hmm, and that was all I got.

B

Buffy89

Does anybody know a nice liner combo for Fashion Pack? I finally tried FP, having purchased it two weeks ago, and it kinda washes me out. Besides, one needs to have exfoliated, moisturized lips to make it look good. Such a shame I picked it up at the counter without trying it on my lips, and return policies aren't as generous here. I'm NC15 with light blonde hair and I kinda like that slightly pale look with light lips and smoky eyes (don't wanna look sick, but I guess one can get what I mean), but I guess FP needs a touch of pink or some definition to look a little better on me. I'm quite new to liners and all combos I've tried so far were in the Soar/Faux/Brave area, so it's hard for me to imagine. Maybe something like Rosy Rim or Edge to Edge?

leonah

I got all the new brushes but have not tried them yet. Hmm, and that was all I got.
I will probably only get them too from this whole collection. if they had new mineralize blushes I would buy though..

only one or two brushes for me :)

MRV

Does anybody know a nice liner combo for Fashion Pack? I finally tried FP, having purchased it two weeks ago, and it kinda washes me out. Besides, one needs to have exfoliated, moisturized lips to make it look good. Such a shame I picked it up at the counter without trying it on my lips, and return policies aren't as generous here. I'm NC15 with light blonde hair and I kinda like that slightly pale look with light lips and smoky eyes (don't wanna look sick, but I guess one can get what I mean), but I guess FP needs a touch of pink or some definition to look a little better on me. I'm quite new to liners and all combos I've tried so far were in the Soar/Faux/Brave area, so it's hard for me to imagine. Maybe something like Rosy Rim or Edge to Edge?
I recommend Edge to Edge. It's a nice liner that goes with many lippies. And it's dark enough to suit my NC (20-ish) (not all cooler and lighter liners do).

B

Buffy89

I recommend Edge to Edge. It's a nice liner that goes with many lippies. And it's dark enough to suit my NC (20-ish) (not all cooler and lighter liners do).
Thank you! I guess I'll pick it up next time I'm at the counter. It looks like a nice shade to wear instead of a lipstick, too.

DMcG9

Thank you! I guess I'll pick it up next time I'm at the counter. It looks like a nice shade to wear instead of a lipstick, too.
It's such a versatile pencil. I think you will really like it. Nightingale and Edge to Edge were my favourite new pencils in a long time.

leonah

edge to edge and dervish are so cute I love them both and they go with a lot of pinky/nude lipsticks

lumaday

I agree about Edge to Edge, it's a great versatile liner. Not too dark or light and goes with a variety of lipsticks, glosses, or on its own.

lumaday

I wound up returning Labradorable. I liked the color but the formula just got all streaky on me, and if I pressed my lips together it made a weird line on the edges of my lips. I think the color would be much better suited to a satin. I do, however, still absolutely love Rare Breed for a slightly shimmery MLBB shade.

rockin

Now people have had a chance to properly try out their brushes, would you say it's worth getting the 139 and/or 161, or not? What are your experiences with them, and what have you used them with?

Latest posts