MAC Heavenly creature discussion

Genn

My counter isn't getting this at all
cry.gif
so I have to order online if I want it. I went to the counter this morning and asked about HC because I wanted to see light year and invincible light in person.

nikki1387

My counter isn't getting this at all
cry.gif
so I have to order online if I want it. I went to the counter this morning and asked about HC because I wanted to see light year and invincible light in person.
where is your counter? is it inside dillards or macys or something?

Miss Dynamite

I really hope this collection doesn't go up yet...I don't want it on the normal site till after the first, or else everything I want will be sold out before I can get the money to buy it.

tokidokibaybee

I think it will be one of the MSFs.
IA, probably Earth Shine or Star Wonder and one of the MB such as Stratus will sell out, =). My bff is a nc 20, the msf earthshine and stratus looked great on her skin. It was not muddy looking, and it blended in perfectly with her complexion even though it looks intimidating in the pan. Give it a try!

liesierre

IA, probably Earth Shine or Star Wonder and one of the MB such as Stratus will sell out, =). My bff is a nc 20, the msf earthshine and stratus looked great on her skin. It was not muddy looking, and it blended in perfectly with her complexion even though it looks intimidating in the pan. Give it a try!
Did you try Ring of Saturn? I'm still wondering what color that really is when swirled together. I haven't seen any really clear swatches of the color of that one.

liesierre

i dont know what i'm gonna do.... like... I think I'll get all 4 MSF's... but I'm iffy on the MB's...

Solar Ray - i should definitely get...
Supernova - i feel like I should but I'm not sure if I'll be wowed by it
Ring of Saturn - i'm still trying to figure out what freakin color that blush really is...but if its sorta nude-toned, I want it...
Stratus - I'll probably have to use a fan brush...but if its sorta berry-looking, I may want it...

Spanky

LA LA LA LA LA LAAA :whistle:  I'm not paying attention to the pictures LOL Really trying to sit 99% of this collection out (Fire Sign l/s might win me over), as well as Illustrated, Style Seeker, etc etc. The only two collections I'm planning to sink my wallet into are By Request and Marilyn.  Come onnn will-power! LOL
I'm trying to ignore this too, but because I've become a highlighter & blush junkie lately I don't know if I'll be able to control myself. I hat lustres so I'm trying to ignore the damn LSs, especially because Marilyn (I think) is oing to have a pink red satin lippie. By request & Marilyn are going to kill me! Duckrodeo RufR looks beautiful on u. I loved the way it looked with Cherry LL looked with it. I cant get Cherry in town, so I'm waiting to get free shipping from MAC. Team Willpower!!!

maneater

I'm tempted to get at least two MBs but I have never cared for them before. They never wow me. So a part of me wants to skip them but the hoarder inside of me says I need one just FFS.

Ashleybubbles83

I'm tempted to get at least two MBs but I have never cared for them before. They never wow me. So a part of me wants to skip them but the hoarder inside of me says I need one just FFS.
i've just settled for Stratus. the last mineralize collection i bought pretty much everything and still haven't used some of it. but i think i will get some usage from stratus

PixieDancer

Don't know if it's already been said... But the items are popping up on PRO now. Under the catagories. Just now looking at the MSF's...

Audrey C

Here too - I was able to order Cut a Caper and Strictly Plutonic. I didn't bother waiting for the free fast ship, I just used Sparks.

Baby haul. Woot!

liesierre

https://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/9155/New-Collections/Heavenly-Creature-Colour/index.tmpl

https://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/9156/New-Collections/Heavenly-Creature-Eyes/index.tmpl

https://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/9157/New-Collections/Heavenly-Creature-Skin/index.tmpl

Latest posts