MAC Heavenly creature discussion

bulbasaur359

Ugh, I have to wait until friday to place my order as that's payday. I was really hoping it would've come out online then. I am hoping some stuff is left by friday. I am also hoping that my backup sites get this too, Nordies, Macy's, etc. so I can order what sells out. There is also release day next week as well. But, why am I still stressed. Urgh!!!
censored.gif

Richelle83

This is once again very appropriate!

I was ALREADY in financial trouble at the mere prospect of a mineraize collection for this summer....and NOW we find out its in tres parts?

Its quite appropriate that this collection is called Heavenly Creature, because we are ALL gonna need Jesus's help after we see what this collection does to our bank accounts.

badassSENORiTA

i have the same problem lol I live in Florida so imagine... I always worry about my lipsticks getting melted
I have the lipstick remix kit to reshape my lipsticks it does happen to...it's not the same but it's been helpful!

PixieDancer

Done with my order...
Passed on all the lip products. I just have way too many to use up to justify any. Especially since they don't seem super unique and I have very close dupes. If I decide I HAVE to have one, if it's available later maybe. But nothing I will cry over if I miss it.

3 MSF's Earthshine, Star Wonder, Center of the Universe
3 MB's Ring of Saturn, Stratus, Supernova (which I should have passed on since my sweetie Shellcat just sent me Azalea PRO blush which we decided might look identical w Glorify EDSF on top!)
3 MES's Neo Nebula, Aurora, Universal Appeal
REALLY REALLY wanted MA MES, but since that is exactly the shade I ALWAYS gravitate towards I FORCED myself to skip it, since I JUST KNOW I have a dupe x 1 million!

STILLLLLLL want to hear from Liba on these products to see how I did in the Shimmer/Sheen/Glitter debate!! Let us know what you think girlie!

liesierre

i have the same problem lol I live in Florida so imagine... I always worry about my lipsticks getting melted
I have the lipstick remix kit to reshape my lipsticks it does happen to...it's not the same but it's been helpful!
I actually got this kit from sephora for $5 a while back... to make a lip palette...it has a rubber bowl to microwave and melt stuff down and a palette to put them in... I got it cuz my Ever Hip is totally melted and wonky, so I was gonna depot it eventually but never got around to it...

thankfully it looks like the weather is gonna be pretty mild for california in June... only around a high of 70ish...

I would rather intercept it before the man gets home though...or before my daughter decides to play kickball with my box...lol.

Richelle83

My UPS guy won't leave it at the door, but I have had a few sweaty lipsticks come.

badassSENORiTA

ohhh I know exactly what you're talking about I actually went to buy it but
they never restocked it :( lol my kit was like $20 and it's a mold so you can put
the lipsticks back intact

Shellcat

Hmmmmmm..... Weird... I have the SAME list!!! LOL!!!! Thanks for helping me buy less MES!!!! You rock!!!!
heart.gif

Well, minus Supernova.
dance.gif

Done with my order...
Passed on all the lip products. I just have way too many to use up to justify any. Especially since they don't seem super unique and I have very close dupes. If I decide I HAVE to have one, if it's available later maybe. But nothing I will cry over if I miss it.

3 MSF's Earthshine, Star Wonder, Center of the Universe
3 MB's Ring of Saturn, Stratus, Supernova (which I should have passed on since my sweetie Shellcat just sent me Azalea PRO blush which we decided might look identical w Glorify EDSF on top!)
3 MES's Neo Nebula, Aurora, Universal Appeal
REALLY REALLY wanted MA MES, but since that is exactly the shade I ALWAYS gravitate towards I FORCED myself to skip it, since I JUST KNOW I have a dupe x 1 million!

STILLLLLLL want to hear from Liba on these products to see how I did in the Shimmer/Sheen/Glitter debate!! Let us know what you think girlie!

maneater

I'll post swatches when I get it....if it comes before lunch, I may be able to go home and swatch everything real quick and then go back to work.
I did over night too because i dont want my lippies to melt. Hoping I can have everything tomorrow to put up on the blog.

gracie90

Amazing haul Pixie!

I can't wait until you lovely guys and dolls get your goodies and it's swatch time :)

I'm kinda glad this doesn't come out in the UK for another week and a half, I need the time to save up!

badassSENORiTA

yea I'm in Miami and it's been raining since the past weekend which is probably why
my Ruffian lipsticks didn't melt, supposedly a tornado/hurricane/??? was supposed to come & nothing lol

sorry keep forgetting to quote

Richelle83

yea I'm in Miami and it's been raining since the past weekend which is probably why
my Ruffian lipsticks didn't melt, supposedly a tornado/hurricane/??? was supposed to come & nothing lol
Of course nothing came! Hubster was religiously watching the news to make sure nothing came or appeared here
rofl.gif
But it did flood in some places though.

Latest posts