MAC Heavenly creature discussion

ILoveMakeup84

Pixie!  Tell me I really don't need a BU of CotU!   After wearing it last night, I am thinking about it!  Crap, I wish this collection would go away already!   LOL!
I am not Pixie lol BUT I only know that CotU is beautiful! Do you have many similar blushes? If not then get a BU because although its not a super unique color the glow it gives is.

ILoveMakeup84

I cracked. Went to the mall yesterday and finally picked up the MSF I was missing, Star Wonder, and a Backup Center of the Universe. I think this is my favorite collection in the past 3 years.  And I agree with most of you looking at swirls is time well spent! 
Its my favorite collection since To the beach and I didn't haul so much from that one as I did with this one, so that speaks for itself. I want a backup of SW! A purple one :eyelove:

elegant-one

Funny you say that......I put on Fire Sign with Astral on top and almost smelled strawberries, that's how juicy it looks.

This collection is just nutso bananas!!
drools.gif
lol.gif
I'll have to try that combo. I love both the ls & gloss SO much. They are beautiful on.

Shellcat

I wore it out last night and LOVED the glow! I don't know, because this collection has made me have temporary memory loss that I still have tons of other makeup. Hahaha!

I cracked. Went to the mall yesterday and finally picked up the MSF I was missing, Star Wonder, and a Backup Center of the Universe.

I think this is my favorite collection in the past 3 years.

And I agree with most of you looking at swirls is time well spent!

PeachTwist

Awww! You are such a sweetie pie! Thanks girl!
What are you loving the most from HC?
I'm loving the look of RoS but still haven't bought it. Trying to tell myself I don't need any mineralized products (I fear disliking them!) but I'm loving Venus & Fire Sign like no other!

bulbasaur359

I've got a question that might be stupid lol. Can you use regular eyeshadows with the MES in the same eye look? I figure you would make sure your regular eyeshadow doesn't get wet as to hurt it but was wondering if this is possible. I'm gonna try to pick up some MES this coming paycheck plus it looks like my MSF's and MB's will work on the eyes as well. TIA!

Richelle83

I've got a question that might be stupid lol. Can you use regular eyeshadows with the MES in the same eye look? I figure you would make sure your regular eyeshadow doesn't get wet as to hurt it but was wondering if this is possible. I'm gonna try to pick up some MES this coming paycheck plus it looks like my MSF's and MB's will work on the eyes as well. TIA!
Yes you can! Just make sure to use a different brush than the MES.

Shellcat

Absolutely!

I usually DO combine a MES with a regular e/s in the crease.

bulbasaur359

Absolutely!

I usually DO combine a MES with a regular e/s in the crease.
That's really good to know. I have a Naked 2 palette which is my main eyeshadows so want to get colors with the mes and use my neutrals with it. As usual I'm probably over thinking.

bulbasaur359

Here is my Stratus I forgot to post after I got it on Tuesday.

Here is the five I have so far. I will be receiving Supernova on Monday.

This collection is very dangerous lol.

Richelle83

Thank you! Btw, do I need a certain brush or just a separate one to avoid cross contamination?
That's really good to know. I have a Naked 2 palette which is my main eyeshadows so want to get colors with the mes and use my neutrals with it. As usual I'm probably over thinking.
No problem! Just a separate one! Did you see my response to your ME question yesterday?

EekaBoo

I seriously thought I was done with this collection... Until I went into my MAC store. I ended up buying Star Wonder, and I'm now regretting not buying Magnetic Attraction, so I might have to go back for that too.:addict:

Richelle83

I seriously thought I was done with this collection... Until I went into my MAC store. I ended up buying Star Wonder, and I'm now regretting not buying Magnetic Attraction, so I might have to go back for that too.
mac_addict.gif
girlhaha.gif
MA is really nice over Constructivist paint pot surprisingly! Definitely try it when/if you go back.

bulbasaur359

No problem! Just a separate one! Did you see my response to your ME question yesterday?
That was the one with the blushes I believe. Yup. Thank you so much for answering my questions. You had mentioned that the MB's look great wet. Did you post a pic and I missed it? Thank you again. I am new to the mineralized products and I'm a worry wart so I apologize for the questions.

PRESIDENTslim

th_770016001157748873-final.gif

Hi guys! I joined Spektra just to get in on this wonderful thread. I've been reading since about Page 1 =).

I didn't know about HC until I received a fateful email from MAC the moment it was released online. I have not been excited about a collection since Naturally. I've only bought about 3 MAC items at one time, so when I threw down for this collection...I knew it would be life changing! And it really is! This forum helped me get acquainted with the colours and catch in on all the excitement. For a girl with brown skin, you never know what will look good on you. The fact that 3 of the MBs, 2 MSFs, 2 ES, 1 CS, 1 LS look good on me...I'm ecstatic! I just tried on Star Wonder and Venus on. LET ME TELL U about how great of a glow this gives. I may give pics of my swirls if you ladies like =).

I'm ready for a second Heavenly Creature release MAC! We want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

Richelle83

That was the one with the blushes I believe. Yup. Thank you so much for answering my questions. You had mentioned that the MB's look great wet. Did you post a pic and I missed it? Thank you again. I am new to the mineralized products and I'm a worry wart so I apologize for the questions.
I didn't but I can! Ask away!

Thinking of adding my other Earthshine to my buddy's care package....hmmm decisions!

bulbasaur359

I didn't but I can! Ask away!

Thinking of adding my other Earthshine to my buddy's care package....hmmm decisions!
If you could that would great but I understand if your busy. Did they do the shiny spot just like the MES? Thank you so much for warning me about that as I'd likely freaked when I saw it lol. I'm glad to know that it's easily fixed. Thanks again!

Latest posts