MAC Heavenly creature discussion

CiaoBellaa

Heyy!! New here :) I decided to join because I've been reading for soo long and I need somewhere to talk more about makeup!! From this collection I got
Center of the Universe msf- sooo in love with this!! Since I'm a lover of orange & all it only seemed right
bigheart.gif

Earthshine msf- Haven't tried this one on yet but I'm sure I'll love it... I went for one with a nice burgundy swirl
Magnetic Attraction mes- Beyond beautiful in the pan. My mom uses it and she loves it! It also seemed to have the nicest pigmentation but I'm not positive!
Aurora mes- Gorgeous in the pan, almost makes just looking at it worth the $20! On the eyes its a nice neutral brown for the crease
thmbup.gif

Invincible Light mes- This eyeshadow in the pan alone inspired me so much! I couldn't stop thinking about a baby icy lavender on the lid and a nice warm gold in the crease with winged liner, I had to have it!
Venus l/s- I don't have anything like this, and my curiosity got the best of me! I love it :)
Cut A Caper l/s- The collector in me needed this one, but after seeing it on the MA's lips I knew it was a gorgeous everyday peachy pink.
Fire Sign l/s- Didn't expect to like this one as much as I did but ooooooh I love it! Sheer almost juicy berry red! Can't wait to rock this in the Fall :D

That's it for now! But of course I am eager to get back-ups, I'm trying to resist though!

ILoveMakeup84

Heyy!! New here :) I decided to join because I've been reading for soo long and I need somewhere to talk more about makeup!! From this collection I got Center of the Universe msf- sooo in love with this!! Since I'm a lover of orange & all it only seemed right :bigheart: Earthshine msf- Haven't tried this one on yet but I'm sure I'll love it... I went for one with a nice burgundy swirl Magnetic Attraction mes- Beyond beautiful in the pan. My mom uses it and she loves it! It also seemed to have the nicest pigmentation but I'm not positive! Aurora mes- Gorgeous in the pan, almost makes just looking at it worth the $20! On the eyes its a nice neutral brown for the crease :bigthumb: Invincible Light mes- This eyeshadow in the pan alone inspired me so much! I couldn't stop thinking about a baby icy lavender on the lid and a nice warm gold in the crease with winged liner, I had to have it! Venus l/s- I don't have anything like this, and my curiosity got the best of me! I love it :) Cut A Caper l/s- The collector in me needed this one, but after seeing it on the MA's lips I knew it was a gorgeous everyday peachy pink. Fire Sign l/s- Didn't expect to like this one as much as I did but ooooooh I love it! Sheer almost juicy berry red! Can't wait to rock this in the Fall :D That's it for now! But of course I am eager to get back-ups, I'm trying to resist though!
Welcome! You got some great things! Did you try Star Wonder and Light Year MSF's? Does are awesome too! And Ring of Saturn blush is beautiful! If you like taupes you cant miss Earthly eyeshadow :)

CiaoBellaa

Welcome! You got some great things! Did you try Star Wonder and Light Year MSF's? Does are awesome too! And Ring of Saturn blush is beautiful! If you like taupes you cant miss Earthly eyeshadow
smiles.gif
The MA tried Star Wonder on me and I liked it, but it didn't seem to special at the time! I am having second thoughts though.... and I didn't try Light Year yet but I may have to! Haha. Ring of Saturn was actually the blush I took the most interest in but never tried it.... I wasn't expecting to like this collection as much as I do! Earthly eyeshadow is beautiful, I agree!

bulbasaur359

Heyy!! New here :) I decided to join because I've been reading for soo long and I need somewhere to talk more about makeup!! From this collection I got
Center of the Universe msf- sooo in love with this!! Since I'm a lover of orange & all it only seemed right
bigheart.gif

Earthshine msf- Haven't tried this one on yet but I'm sure I'll love it... I went for one with a nice burgundy swirl
Magnetic Attraction mes- Beyond beautiful in the pan. My mom uses it and she loves it! It also seemed to have the nicest pigmentation but I'm not positive!
Aurora mes- Gorgeous in the pan, almost makes just looking at it worth the $20! On the eyes its a nice neutral brown for the crease
thmbup.gif

Invincible Light mes- This eyeshadow in the pan alone inspired me so much! I couldn't stop thinking about a baby icy lavender on the lid and a nice warm gold in the crease with winged liner, I had to have it!
Venus l/s- I don't have anything like this, and my curiosity got the best of me! I love it :)
Cut A Caper l/s- The collector in me needed this one, but after seeing it on the MA's lips I knew it was a gorgeous everyday peachy pink.
Fire Sign l/s- Didn't expect to like this one as much as I did but ooooooh I love it! Sheer almost juicy berry red! Can't wait to rock this in the Fall :D

That's it for now! But of course I am eager to get back-ups, I'm trying to resist though!
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
This collection is really drawing people in. I definitely think MAC did something right with this one.

Yazmin

May I ask how you do this? I can just picture the spray of water wiping off the shadow lol. Is it ok to use just water if you don't have Fix+? Thanks!

Edited b/c of stupid typo which involved me missing of of the f's in off. Lol!!!
I load the brush with eyeshadow as I normally would, then spray no more than 1-2 times. I keep the sprayer about 6" from the brush. I typically use a setting spray like Skindinavia or Model in a Bottle, but water works, too.

duckrodeo

Looooove Light Year, Center of the Universe and Ring of Saturn! I've been wearing those non-stop! Oh, and Meteoric is getting some mileage, too! It looks fab on top of Flamingo and Razzledazzler!

bulbasaur359

I load the brush with eyeshadow as I normally would, then spray no more than 1-2 times. I keep the sprayer about 6" from the brush. I typically use a setting spray like Skindinavia or Model in a Bottle, but water works, too.
Oh, cool thank you. I might order the small bottle of Fix+ when I get my MES's. It's good to know that there are more than one way to do this with the MES's.

bulbasaur359

So, what is every ones favorites from this collection?
I love all of mine but I haven't really worn anything yet as I'm waiting for my Supernova and want to take a pic of them all together in their pristine swirliness. Lol, I know that's crazy and it's driving me nuts lol.

Oh, btw spell check tried to change swirliness to surliness lolol.

andabri

So, what is everyones favorites from this collection?
Of the MSFs Starwonder is handsdown the winner for me
Of the blushes, Ring of Saturn (the sheen is just so gorgeous), though supernova and stratus are very close behind.
Of the eyeshadows, when I swatched them, I only liked Magnetic Attraction enough to buy. But I'm really considering Sky. That blue with the greenish gold sparkle is amazing... but I know I probably won't wear it much.
I didn't try all the lip colors, because the only two that interested me in the pre-release images and revews were Venus (which I bought, and love, but I have to admit it, it isn't terribly unique) and Meteoric (which I didn't buy, but still thought it was quite pretty).

Yazmin

I love seeing all of the different Earthshine swirls - they seem to me to be some of the most distinct in the collection. I want more!

MACina

th_worship.gif
....OMG.....PRETTY Icecaramellatte!!!

th_drool.gif
....can not stop looking at the pics!!!Especially the last two pics are so stunning!

You got an awesome Earthshine
eyelove.gif

And your Sky is perfect too!

Here are my swirls:

I was unsure of my phone camera settings and I was wondering which pic looks better? Thoughts?

Edelmc

Did an eye look today with neo nebula wet on the lid, magnetic attraction dry in the crease and phloof as a highlight. I think the last few releases of mes are so good they are like pigments but in a more convenient form. Neo nebula defo reminds me of a pigment.....I think it might be mauvement but I am not sure...I will have to check my stash

Latest posts