MAC Heavenly creature discussion

Pinkdollface

What do you think of blanc type as a highlight? I use phloof alot but wouldn't mind getting a less shimmery highlight
Thanks! Now that you mention it, it is a pink Daylight. I think Daylight with Sketch will look great too.
I love Blanc Type! It's my everyday highlight. Most of the time I want a matte highlight and Blanc Type is just a bit lighter than my skintone, so it works really well for me. It also has great pigmentation.

Mac-Guy

What brush did you use? You will see great results with the 184. You can also try the 131 if you have it.

Genn

I keep thinking about bright moon. If its around in a few weeks I may add that and the face brushes.

Edelmc

Quote: That's why I love NN :love:  I bet they look really pretty together actually...
Ooohhh I will have to try them together I need to get my hands on the 184 ASAP! Anybody else get universal appeal and think it looks like rare find when swatched?

gracie90

Quote:
Anybody else get universal appeal and think it looks like rare find when swatched?
I swatched it in store and thought they looked very similar. I already have RF and love it to bits, so I didn't think I needed UA as well!
And I want the 184 tooo

crayolaforeyes

We're really looking forward it it; none of us have ever been to Europe yet and Italy is the very top of my bucket list. If they haven't sold out of SW, I'm going to try swatching it tomorrow. I think it will be too cool for me though (I think I hope it will be too cool). I like my Magnetic Attraction; I wish I'd gotten one with more yellow, but I'm not sure how much of a difference it would have made. I swatched all the other MES, but none of them appealed to me; I'd expected to want Water and Sky but the swirled colours didn't end up being as deep as I thought they'd be. We've booked a week in Rome and will split the second week between Florence and Venice. I'm considering shaving a day or two from Rome so that I spend more time exploring Tuscany on the way to Florence. Can't wait! :)
We went on a Mediterranean cruise last August and saw Venice, Rome and Florence in addition to a several other places. You will LOVE Florence AND there is a Mac store there too! When I was there the Mac me over collection was out so that collection always makes me thing of Italy!

xasperadastra

We've booked a week in Rome and will split the second week between Florence and Venice. I'm considering shaving a day or two from Rome so that I spend more time exploring Tuscany on the way to Florence. Can't wait! :)
that's great! I live in Tuscany (on the seaside) ^^ enjoy your journey!!!!! I'm sure you'll appreciate all the landscapes, monuments and food *__*

Perfectlypurple

Hi everyone! I'm a new member, and I too will admit that I've been creeping around on specktra for some time, and this thread made me want to join!

Shelleybean

The only thing I'm getting from this collection is Cut A Caper. Thought it would be hard to skip the rest, but no. I'm not bothered about swirls and my MSFs and mineralized blushers don't get enough love as it is.
Well, you're not the only one making small purchases from this collection :) I only ordered three things and they arrived yesterday. I'm very happy with my small haul!!!!

Shelleybean

Hi everyone! I'm a new member, and I too will admit that I've been creeping around on specktra for some time, and this thread made me want to join!
I'm new too and this thread made me join!
pompom.gif

Shelleybean

Oooh I love this look. I was worried that some of the eyeshadows would be too frosty but you look perfect! Your cheeks look great as well, glowing but not overly shimmery.
I did another quick HC look. I used Neo Nebula on my lids, Wedge in the crease as a blending colour, Sketch in the outer crease and under the eyes and Blanc Type as a highlight. On my cheeks I'm wearing Star Wonder (love this!) and Earthshine as bronzer around my face and in the hollows of my cheeks. The look is pinker in real life, but this is the best my camera could do. Sketch is really nice with Neo Nebula. It's a very flirty girly look. Also Earthshine can definitely work on light skin when used with a fan brush. I really like it.

Icecaramellatte

Well, you're not the only one making small purchases from this collection :) I only ordered three things and they arrived yesterday. I'm very happy with my small haul!!!!

Pretty pic! Love the swirls in your Sky. You have a nice balance of all colors in star wonder too. You got all good ones.