MAC Heavenly creature discussion

Pinkdollface

Oooh I love this look. I was worried that some of the eyeshadows would be too frosty but you look perfect! Your cheeks look great as well, glowing but not overly shimmery.
Thanks! The shadows in this collection are really nice. The only two I didn't like texturewise were Invincible Light and Water. I love love love the MSFs! They just melt into my skin!

TXBeautyBaby

Very pretty!!!!!
Thanks and Welcome to Specktra!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

samlope

It's not the best picture but I wanted to post my swirls too! I also feel like a swirl monster!

The one on the left is my CofU backup. I feel like I still want more!!!! This collection has killed my wallet.

Genn

No, I'm not even sure if she bought anything. She did say that the SA's were their usual rude selves, even went to a different store, same result.
Thats too bad. I think mac needs to do an undercover boss thing or mystery shop their employees.

mac_aiken

I like it. It pulls more rose than brown/terracotta on me. I can see using it in summer and fall. The piece that surprised me the most was Earthshine. I love this!! I didn't think someone as pale as I am could pull it off but it is gorgeous. On cheeks I use it with a light hand and a fan brush. Lovely on eyes as well.
Wow - nice. So what do you think of Ring of Saturn on? What does the color look like on you my skin twin
heart.gif

baysaz

I showed bf my swirls. He liked how we all got different variations in swirls and color. Then he said I must be wearing Magnetic Attraction after looking at my swatch which was like hot red orange. Huh, I was wearing a lavender eyeshadow. He's an artist. But he must not see makeup as color in the same way I guess. Well, he doesn't really notice makeup but I do remember him complimenting me on Revenge Is Sweet lipglass from Venemous Villains.

Pinkdollface

I showed bf my swirls. He liked how we all got different variations in swirls and color. Then he said I must be wearing Magnetic Attraction after looking at my swatch which was like hot red orange. Huh, I was wearing a lavender eyeshadow. He's an artist. But he must not see makeup as color in the same way I guess. Well, he doesn't really notice makeup but I do remember him complimenting me on Revenge Is Sweet lipglass from Venemous Villains.
My bf was funny too when I was wearing my look with Sky, because he said it looked quite neutral. I was like huh how do you think a bright blue is neutral? And then he said that his bounderies have shifted because of me
girlhaha.gif

JessicaH

Finally broke down and bought Center of the Universe, held out almost two weeks...just felt like my little MSF family was lacking without it!