MAC Heavenly creature discussion

ahoythere

Not done! I'm going back for BUs of Star Wonder and Venus! And I may need to find an Earthly with more taupe/less dark brown. Anyone out there have an Earthly that's "too light" or "too ashy" that they want to swap for one with more dark and more gold? I'll post pics when I'm off the iPad....... How sheer is Meteoric when worn alone? My lips have zero pigment, and im too lazy to layer 2 lip products, so I need my glosses to be pretty pigmented on their own. I have thus far managed to avoid buying this gloss but it keeps trying to seduce me!

afulton

I did that look with a different highlight. Love it!!!
Did an eye look today with neo nebula wet on the lid, magnetic attraction dry in the crease and phloof as a highlight. I think the last few releases of mes are so good they are like pigments but in a more convenient form. Neo nebula defo reminds me of a pigment.....I think it might be mauvement but I am not sure...I will have to check my stash

baysaz

Did an eye look today with neo nebula wet on the lid, magnetic attraction dry in the crease and phloof as a highlight. I think the last few releases of mes are so good they are like pigments but in a more convenient form. Neo nebula defo reminds me of a pigment.....I think it might be mauvement but I am not sure...I will have to check my stash
Yes plz!
I missed Mauvement because I had an attitude problem back then. I wouldn't spend $20 on an eyeshadow. But.....that thinking had to change. I even bought 2 Aurora pigment and didn't think twice about it.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Woohoo, I'm getting Stratus
yahoo.gif
I'm swapping my Innocence Beware BU for it.

Pinkdollface

I COMPLETELY know what you mean! These swirls are hypnotizing us and sucking us all back in for more... I think THAT was the MAC marketing strategy... Make them loopy with the swirls!

They all look great! Your CotU, NN, and MA are awesome! You picked out some nice swirlies there darlin! Let me know how you like Aurora. I got that one too and haven't tried it yet!
I really like Aurora. I'm not that much into neutrals and browns, but this one has a really nice sheen. I didn't have anything like it. It worked really well in the crease when I used a matte brown on top in the outer part of the crease to deepen it. I think it will also be great on the lid, because of the nice sheen. Then blend out with a soft matte brown in the crease and use a darker matte brown in the outer part of the crease.
I can't stop thinking about ordering more, this collection is awesome!

Anitacska

Well having finally swatched everything, I think I might go back for another Solar Ray, hopefully with not much gold. I love the base colour it's so pretty.

I'm wearing Supernova today with Light Year on top. Supernova is REALLY bright, so easy to overdo. Light Year has become my favourite of the MSFs, it's such a pretty, soft pink colour. Wow!

I also tried on Eartshine last night and it is very dark, even though mine hasn't got much burgundy. Will have to keep trying ways of wearing it. All over the cheek did not work for me. I love the gold in it though, so pretty.

My Aurora has very little pink in it, it's mostly terracotta with little pink and green. :( It swatches pretty though, but would've preferred a bit more pink.

duku

The only thing I'm getting from this collection is Cut A Caper. Thought it would be hard to skip the rest, but no. I'm not bothered about swirls and my MSFs and mineralized blushers don't get enough love as it is.

MACJunkie85

I am trying to decide if I need Earthshine! I don't think I am done with this collection yet. I have Supernova and I'm waiting on Center of the Universe, Star Wonder, and Solar Ray. I keep looking at the pictures of Earthshine an I just don't know what to do! Lol!

NinaE

I am trying to decide if I need Earthshine! I don't think I am done with this collection yet. I have Supernova and I'm waiting on Center of the Universe, Star Wonder, and Solar Ray. I keep looking at the pictures of Earthshine an I just don't know what to do! Lol!
Same here ! I have decided that I want to swatch Earthshine myself before I buy it. The only problem is that I´m going away on holiday soon and this collection is delayed to Norway ;S

Audrey C

yep it's quite hot here right now... what are you going to visit in Italy? ^^
We've booked a week in Rome and will split the second week between Florence and Venice. I'm considering shaving a day or two from Rome so that I spend more time exploring Tuscany on the way to Florence. Can't wait! :)

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCchick43
So, what is everyones favorites from this collection?

For me,

Star Wonder>Light Year>Centre of the Universe>Earthshine

Solar Ray>Stratus>Ring of Saturn>Supernova

Neo Nebula>Earthly>Water>Aurora

Pinkdollface

I did another quick HC look. I used Neo Nebula on my lids, Wedge in the crease as a blending colour, Sketch in the outer crease and under the eyes and Blanc Type as a highlight. On my cheeks I'm wearing Star Wonder (love this!) and Earthshine as bronzer around my face and in the hollows of my cheeks. The look is pinker in real life, but this is the best my camera could do. Sketch is really nice with Neo Nebula. It's a very flirty girly look. Also Earthshine can definitely work on light skin when used with a fan brush. I really like it.

Edelmc

I did another quick HC look. I used Neo Nebula on my lids, Wedge in the crease as a blending colour, Sketch in the outer crease and under the eyes and Blanc Type as a highlight. On my cheeks I'm wearing Star Wonder (love this!) and Earthshine as bronzer around my face and in the hollows of my cheeks. The look is pinker in real life, but this is the best my camera could do. Sketch is really nice with Neo Nebula. It's a very flirty girly look. Also Earthshine can definitely work on light skin when used with a fan brush. I really like it.
Great look- I will defo have to try neo nebula with sketch......I love neo nebula- its like a pink version of daylight. What do you think of blanc type as a highlight? I use phloof alot but wouldn't mind getting a less shimmery highlight

Latest posts