MAC Heavenly creature discussion

Indieprincess

I think I'm going to sub out Fire Sign for Strictly Plutonic. I really don't need another non Matte red because I just bought Red Racer. The blushes and MSF will remain the same. This will be the first time I've hauled without buying a lipstick (something I dont want to get used to:).

Rinstar

I need you all to keep your lists long so when my husband acts like I have lost my mind, I  can keep an innocent face and point to a whole group of people worse than me. :wink:
Feel free to point to my list!

romi79_2008

My mind is stuck with the msfs, can`t process the other stuff yet. I`m thinking the plum msf won`t be really plummy because of gold swirls which are quite large.
Need swatches!!!!!!!

Blush Happy

I am going crazy with these pics. my list is long...very long. Swatches needed urgently.
mac_atemywallet.gif

BeckyBenett

On her profile pics but here they are.

Thanks for this! I'm skipping Saturn as it looks ever so dark.. I'm thinking I can do away with Ring of Saturn too (based on this photo). No more MES for me. The 3 I bought from SP have hardly been used so yup. I'm worried about the MBs and cremesheen glasses though..

GlamQueen21

Oh, yeah! I'm with you!

From the written descriptions of the MSFs i only wanted to test Star Wonder. But now that i've seen their photo, all four are calling to me.

Good thing for my wallet i passed up "Hey, Sailor", and the other two July collections aren't giving me a big thrill. And the October Carine Roitfeld collection sounds like a snooze fest. 'Cuz it looks like Heavenly Creature is gonna send me to the poor house.
mac_atemywallet.gif
I do hope Carine Roitfeld collection will be worth it once we hear about the color story for it soon. Hey, Sailor collection has made my wallet burn a hole! LOL!

martiangurll

I'm looking forward to the c/s/g. I'm on a mission to finish two l/g until HC comes out. :)
I need to use up about 8 lipglosses. THey don't taste like plastic yet, but they have definitely lost that (vanilla taste) lovin' feeling. Which means a low buy on the c/s/g. Grrrr.

Anyone on Team 9 for the MES?

holysheep.gif
mac_atemywallet.gif

Anitacska

I'm team 9 (MES) and team 4 (MB and MSF). The rest we'll see. I actually need to put myself on a l/g and l/s no-buy as I'm nearing 1000 lip products (400 l/s and 600 l/g) and I really really don't need any more especially as a lot of them are still unused. *hangs head in shame*

I need to use up about 8 lipglosses. THey don't taste like plastic yet, but they have definitely lost that (vanilla taste) lovin' feeling. Which means a low buy on the c/s/g. Grrrr.

Anyone on Team 9 for the MES?

holysheep.gif
mac_atemywallet.gif

CLO89

I'm team 9 (MES) and team 4 (MB and MSF). The rest we'll see. I actually need to put myself on a l/g and l/s no-buy as I'm nearing 1000 lip products (400 l/s and 600 l/g) and I really really don't need any more especially as a lot of them are still unused. *hangs head in shame*
OMG! That collection sounds amazing! I can't even imagine all the treasures stored up, LOL! Any pictures of your fab collection? :)

romi79_2008

jawdrop.gif
I don`t think I have ever seen that many lip products together, 600 glosses, wow!

WumpsQuill

Oh my goodness, I'm new on Specktra (and MAC for that matter) and this collection is going to be crazy for me. I kind of want everything :-/ I can't wait for swatches to come so I can maybe shorten the massive list I've got going right now.

KittenPotPie

Hey, I'm also new to Specktra, I've referenced it lots of times, but never posted. I'm so excited for this collection! I like the theme and love mineralized products. I've never tried an MES, though. I think I want Pleasureseeker ls, Light Year and Center of the Universe MSF's, and Earthly and Aurora MES. :)

Pinkdollface

Hey, I'm also new to Specktra, I've referenced it lots of times, but never posted. I'm so excited for this collection! I like the theme and love mineralized products. I've never tried an MES, though. I think I want Pleasureseeker ls, Light Year and Center of the Universe MSF's, and Earthly and Aurora MES. :)
th_770016001157748873-final.gif

Latest posts