MAC Heavenly creature discussion

katred

Specktra Bestie
Colour-wise, I don't know that there's that much here for me. Bright Moon MES does sound like it could be nice, although I rarely use the ones that I have, other than Cloudy Afternoon from Naturally. Fire Sign lipstick sounds like it could be nice. I know that Cut a Caper looks horrifying on me, because I wanted it last time it came out. (Strangely enough, Ever Hip, which is just the tiniest bit pinker, looks fine.)

After hearing all the raves, I do think I'm going to have to purchase the VAE.

kimbunney

Right up my alley! So excited for this. Maybe Cut a caper will fill the hole in my heart too for Flamingo as well.

ladyarwen

Oh my lord...I know I said I wouldn't be getting any more MSFs, but the names alone are enough to make me reconsider that. I won't be getting any of the lipsticks as they're lustres and glazes. Meteoric and Galaxy Rose cremesheens sound lovely. I have no idea about the blushes and eyeshadows though.

bis

Oh my god, finally, prayers have been answered, Christmas wishes used up and Easter bunnies sent out for it, and best of all, it worked! The VAE is coming back! :yaay: :stars:

pemily

I have decided... Wait for it! I'm in love with mes..... They really are awesome I started playing around with mine and woah!! My technique was off.... I love applying them with a 224!!! As long as they are not same as last year with a different pattern he goes another $300+ This collection will be my big haul (like extra dimension wasn't bad enough!)

Piarpreet

i know but this soon???? april worrying....

I was ALREADY in financial trouble at the mere prospect of a mineraize collection for this summer....and NOW we find out its in tres parts?

Its quite appropriate that this collection is called Heavenly Creature, because we are ALL gonna need Jesus's help after we see what this collection does to our bank accounts.

Anitacska

I haven't even used any of my Extra Dimension or Tres Cheek goodies and yet I'm here, looking at new collections and getting all excited.

This collection sounds lovely! I can't wait to see some product images and swatches! Its funny how I just got my items from the most recent collections but am already looking forward to even more goodies.

Deadly

My list so far:

Fire Sign - Red-pink (Lustre)
Cusp of Dawn - Beige pink (Lustre)

Strictly Plutonic - Mid-tone pink brown
Galaxy Rose - Mid-tone violet pink

Invincible Light - Icy white, lavender and warm gold melange
Earthly - Beige, peach and cool brown melange
Water - Yellow, lime green and blue melange
Bright Moon - Grey, silver and icy green melange

I might actually skip all the MSF's because I don't like to wear them as blushes and they're too dark for me wearing all aover face and I may be skipping the MB's too because I don't like the gold shimmer with magenta.

annemariemakeup

Here's my list so far:

Lipstick $14.50(USD)/ $17.50(CAD)
Pleasureseeker - Creamy peach (Glaze) - I will NOT be missing out on this shade again! I was so sad I missed out when it was released with Neo-Sci-Fi!
MSF:Mineralize Skinfinish $29(USD)/ $34(CAD)

Light Year - Peachy pink with gold shimmer
Center of the Universe - Coral with gold shimmer
Mineralize Blush:$23(USD)/ $27(CAD)
Solar Ray - Peach and gold melange

Visit my blog! www.annemarieadammakeup.blogspot.com

SweetSarah

I want it ALL! Ugh. This is going to be worse than ED and RS. I spent so much on those.

As the Great (ha!) Snooki would say: WAHHHHH!

mac_aiken

I don't even know where to start with this collection. What I do know is I am going on a serious no/low buy until July as I may want it ALL. I have only done that once before and that was for the Barbie collection.

gracie90

Ok, so I have cut down my list (well I took 5 things off lol) to 9 items:

1. Light Year MSF- Peachy pink with gold shimmer 21.5
  2. Star Wonder MSF - Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments 21.5
  3. Centre of the Universe MSF - Coral with gold shimmer 21.5
  4. Solar Ray MB - Peach and gold melange 19
  5. Ring of Saturn MB - Terracotta and gold melange 19
  6. Supernova MB - Magenta and burnt gold melange 19
  7. Bright Moon MES - Grey, silver and icy green melange 16.5
  8. Neo Nebula MES - Cream, warm amethyst and warm pink melange 16.5
  9. Earthly MES - Beige, peach and cool brown melange 16.5

It still comes to £191 though. Oops!

Mac-Guy

At the moment, I'm more excited about HS than HC, but this might change. I guess I'm in need for some special packaging.

Anitacska

I don't even want to know what my order will come to. I want all the mineralize products.

Ok, so I have cut down my list (well I took 5 things off lol) to 9 items:

1. Light Year MSF- Peachy pink with gold shimmer 21.5
  2. Star Wonder MSF - Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments 21.5
  3. Centre of the Universe MSF - Coral with gold shimmer 21.5
  4. Solar Ray MB - Peach and gold melange 19
  5. Ring of Saturn MB - Terracotta and gold melange 19
  6. Supernova MB - Magenta and burnt gold melange 19
  7. Bright Moon MES - Grey, silver and icy green melange 16.5
  8. Neo Nebula MES - Cream, warm amethyst and warm pink melange 16.5
  9. Earthly MES - Beige, peach and cool brown melange 16.5

It still comes to £191 though. Oops!

gracie90

Quote: Originally Posted by Anitacska
I don't even want to know what my order will come to. I want all the mineralize products.

I'm reassuring myself with the fact that I don't want anything other than this after Hey Sailor - no Beth Ditto, Lips and Tips, Fashion Sets, Illustrated, Reel Sexy or Casual Colour!

I just adore mineralise products
love.gif

Latest posts