MAC Heavenly creature discussion

sephoraholic

Hooray for MSFs and the return of VAE!!!!!!
yahoo.gif
Fire sign sounds amazing too! So excited for this collection!

duckrodeo

Alllll the lipsticks are coming home with me lol. Oya vey. MAC needs to come out with some ugly lipstick colors because my stash is getting out of control.

Light Year, Star Wonder and Center of the Universe MSFs are catching my attention and Solar Ray, Stratus and Supernova MBs are prooobably going to join my Blush Bunch!

singer82

I love the collection name! Everything has been so great so far this year. I kinda feel like I'm having a MAC burn out. I must pick and choose as much as possible. But I want all the lippies grrr. I'm excited about Pleasureseeker. Neo Sci Fi is a coll I've always been bummed about missing. After ED I think I can skip the mes and I have enough highlighters...I say that now lol

I've always wanted to try VAE, but is it still ok for sensitive skin?

SweetSarah

Alllll the lipsticks are coming home with me lol. Oya vey. MAC needs to come out with some ugly lipstick colors because my stash is getting out of control.

Light Year, Star Wonder and Center of the Universe MSFs are catching my attention and Solar Ray, Stratus and Supernova MBs are prooobably going to join my Blush Bunch!
Seriously. I now have two lipstick bags in my purse. Gotta carry my faves around because you never know when you'll want Dish it Up or VGN or QS or...

LOL

Mac-Guy

I love the collection name! Everything has been so great so far this year. I kinda feel like I'm having a MAC burn out. I must pick and choose as much as possible. But I want all the lippies grrr. I'm excited about Pleasureseeker. Neo Sci Fi is a coll I've always been bummed about missing. After ED I think I can skip the mes and I have enough highlighters...I say that now lol

I've always wanted to try VAE, but is it still ok for sensitive skin?

I will most likely skip VAE, as my Clarisonic provides better (and less abrasive) exfoliation than VAE.

Rinstar

OMG, I am weeping with joy over this collection, but also weeping with how poor will be after this! I am absolutely banned from buying stuff until this comes out. Good thing nothing else was really catching my eye! I need like everything really... I am so happy to see VAE coming back :eyelove: I think I need to at least try to get my pro card before this, I could use the savings!

Haven

I don't even know where to start with this collection. What I do know is I am going on a serious no/low buy until July as I may want it ALL. I have only done that once before and that was for the Barbie collection.
I am also considering doing this as well. So far I am not too excited about Hey Sailor, and if I can keep out of that thread then I may be able to skip it. (Would be a first for me and a summer collection, but miracles can happen - LOL). I also know very little about other upcoming collections, and I am going to try to keep it that way. If I don't know about them, then I am less tempted. I will be hauling from By Request though, but that isn't until after this collection.

Now with this collection, I want almost everything. I will skip the skincare though. VAE rips the heck out of my skin, and I agree with Mac Guy that the clarisonic is a much better option.

Diva4eva122

Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator $28(USD)/ $33.50(CAD)
Light Year - Peachy pink with gold shimmer
Star Wonder - Plumy pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
Center of the Universe - Coral with gold shimmer
Supernova - Magenta and burnt gold melange
Stratus - Amethyst and golden brown melange
Ring of Saturn - Terracotta and gold melange

Thats my list i GOTTA start saving up now so I can buy it all.

PrettyKitty

My wish list:

Lipstick Cusp of Dawn - Beige pink (Lustre)
Cremesheen GlassCelestial Kiss - Pale cool peach
Mineralize Skinfinish Center of the Universe - Coral with gold shimmer

Mineralize Blush Solar Ray - Peach and gold melange

Shellcat

I have the Clarisonic as well, but LOVE the VAE. I love the smell of that stuff, and love the way it makes my skin feel afterwards!

I will just use the VAE once or twice a week, I use my Clarisonic everyday.

Mac-Guy

I just don't understand having a product that's meant for skincare be LE.

If it is LE, people who like it will buy 4 VAE at a time. If it is perm, a lot will say that they'll wait and buy it later (and maybe never do). LE sells, perms doesn't (at least not to the same extent).

SweetSarah

I know, I get it from a marketing standpoint. It's the practicality of it that is quirky. Skincare is meant to be used in the long term to see benefits. In most cases anyway.

Mac-Guy

I know, I get it from a marketing standpoint. It's the practicality of it that is quirky. Skincare is meant to be used in the long term to see benefits. In most cases anyway.
Sales figures probably speak louder than logic and rationality :) I'm glad I'm not too much attached to VAE...

katred

Specktra Bestie
I will most likely skip VAE, as my Clarisonic provides better (and less abrasive) exfoliation than VAE.

How abrasive is the VAE? I normally use a glycolic acid exfoliant rather than a mechanical one, so I worry about it being too rough on my skin.