MAC Heirloom Mix Collection (Oct 23, 2014)

sweetchic

Damn you, woman! I might be heading back to MAC tomorrow, thanks to this photo
lolz.gif
Go on then... hurry up and get it
poke.gif

Erinaceina

People who have Courting Chic: how difficult is it to get it to stay in place? I had to give up on Russian Red lipglass because it was a giant disaster on me and smeared everywhere. I'd told myself I wouldn't get a cremesheen glass from this collection, but CC looks absolutely gorgeous.

beautycool

People who have Courting Chic: how difficult is it to get it to stay in place? I had to give up on Russian Red lipglass because it was a giant disaster on me and smeared everywhere. I'd told myself I wouldn't get a cremesheen glass from this collection, but CC looks absolutely gorgeous.
Hi I ordered that one omg it's lovely I love it I found it a better formula than the Simpson lipglosses I hated those flaming sticky as hell too This was my first cremesheen and I love it It's fine when I put it on And it lasts for a few hours on me :) I love the Georgeous colour and I just love it :) best purchase of lipglass from mac I ever ever bought

Seven Of Nine

CC lasts only for about 2 hours on my lips. It's too short, but it's gorg colors with sparkles - i love it
eyelove.gif

liba

I've gotten good wear time on it - maybe 3-4 hours, worn over Frank-N-Furter. Haven't worn it alone yet - I prefer it on top of lipstick.

I've been wearing Social Season by itself and getting good wear off of it - at least 3 hours, even with dancing!

I don't slather CSGs on, though - I use one charge on the tube for my whole mouth. I do the lower lip first, since I want that to be glossiest, then use what's left for the upper lip and then do a slight lip smoosh!

lilinah

Could someone maybe help me, I woke up in the morning thinking today Objects of Affection comes to stores in Germany, just to find out that Bronze set was online exclusive. Was it only online in US or exclusive to MAC stores? Does anyone think there is a chance to find one ?
Yes, the Bronze pigment and glitter set was an on-line exclusive in the US, not in stores.

I hope you can find one.

MsKb

I got sparks of romance ls, pressed pigments in enchantment, prim and proper and nostalgic. also picked up the viva glam lip bag and the extra dimension brush kit. They haven't gotten the pigment or lipgloss sets in my country as yet though so I'm waiting to see whether they do. If they don't I'll buy them online (hoping they are still there)..interested in getting all of them since I always skip them and regret it

MRV

Don't delay on the gold/beige set, it is so lovely and I almost missed out.
Well, at least I got that one. I would have loved the bronze set, too (originally my first choice), but if it's gone it's gone.
cry.gif

nichollecaren

after being sorely disappointed with Fashion Revival, I decided to take a chance on Salon Rouge...I LOVE it!! Its everything I wanted Diva to be and more!
eyelove.gif