MAC Heirloom Mix Collection (Oct 23, 2014)

Erinaceina

CC lasts only for about 2 hours on my lips. It's too short, but it's gorg colors with sparkles - i love it
eyelove.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by beautycool

Hi I ordered that one omg it's lovely I love it
I found it a better formula than the Simpson lipglosses I hated those flaming sticky as hell too
This was my first cremesheen and I love it

It's fine when I put it on
And it lasts for a few hours on me
smiles.gif

I love the Georgeous colour and I just love it
smiles.gif
best purchase of lipglass from mac I ever ever bought
Thanks, guys. I thought I'd waited too long and it was sold out, but I finally found one last place with CC in stock. It's just such a perfect Christmassy colour that I couldn't resist.
smiles.gif

nichollecaren

Hey all, I don't know if it was noted before, but I noticed the LE Rebel is a touch darker and less fuchsia than the perm Rebel. Those of you that already have it might want to check it out. I had swatched it in the store, but they said no pics, and then by the time I was done cashing out my SA had wiped the swatches off my hand! (I went back for the Perm Rebel, btw. Not sure why I waited so long!)

Miss Dynamite

Hey all, I don't know if it was noted before, but I noticed the LE Rebel is a touch darker and less fuchsia than the perm Rebel. Those of you that already have it might want to check it out. I had swatched it in the store, but they said no pics, and then by the time I was done cashing out my SA had wiped the swatches off my hand! (I went back for the Perm Rebel, btw. Not sure why I waited so long!)
I don't have the original, but the LE one is pretty much red on me...more red than Salon Rouge, though they are almost identical.

littlepickle

Finally got my lippies! I want the Enchantment pigment... but it's $50 here :eek: :'(

No Faux Pas

Rebel

Salon Rouge

Sparks of Romance - the glitter was really hard to capture on camera but I LOVE IT. It reminds me of the glitter in my original tube of Rocker.

Tribalist - feeling a bit ho hum on this one. It just doesn't look 100% even and that bugs me. Must play around with liners. What liners do you guys like for this colour?

Marsha Pomells

Finally got my lippies! I want the Enchantment pigment... but it's $50 here :eek: :'( No Faux Pas * Rebel * Salon Rouge * Sparks of Romance - the glitter was really hard to capture on camera but I LOVE IT. It reminds me of the glitter in my original tube of Rocker. * Tribalist - feeling a bit ho hum on this one. It just doesn't look 100% even and that bugs me. Must play around with liners. What liners do you guys like for this colour?
Looking good. So far, I've used Vino and Nightmoth. I'm tempted to use other liners to see what would work and what won't

xfarrax

think courting chic may need to be purchased soon, do the glitters show up on lips or not? (question to those who have it)

i've sometimes found with glittery lipglosses that the glitters become slightly muted on the lips, would love it if they were exactly like you see from the outside of the tube.

S1NNER

I always tell myself I don't need it, but I just keep looking at the collection on the Mac website and swoon over some of those pressed pigments.

DarylandCarole

I always tell myself I don't need it, but I just keep looking at the collection on the Mac website and swoon over some of those pressed pigments.
I love the pressed pigments. I have several from the perm collection and they're really nice, esp for parties and nights out. Just a little sparkle.