Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
we need to see pics baby
smiles.gif
.. o yea and i agree with u on the rebate points
smiles.gif
plus, it helps to build ur rapport with the MAs
smiles.gif

I didn't take pics... I don't need to build up rapport with the MAs coz I already have my own MA, and she knows I'm very loyal to her.
th_wink3.gif

Quote:
This isn a store here in SIngapore called Tangs, u get 6% offf anytime u buy something here which adds up to points. U can (there is a MAC inside it) redeem it later
smiles.gif

Wait, what 6% off? I don't get any discount with my card...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Today I recieved Under Your Spell MES instead of Boy Bait Cremesheen Glass. I e-mailed them again today about it and hopefully that they'll sort it out. UYS looks so pretty though!

This was the only MES from this collection that I didn't buy. I remember Erine saying that it's similar to Style Snob, which I already own. I hope you get your Boy Bait soon though!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
This was the only MES from this collection that I didn't buy. I remember Erine saying that it's similar to Style Snob, which I already own. I hope you get your Boy Bait soon though!

I hope so too Winnie. I've swatched Under Your Spell the base side and Style Snob eyeshadow and they do kinda look similar. I even swatched Satin Taupe right next to it.

LMD84

Quote:
Today I recieved Under Your Spell MES instead of Boy Bait Cremesheen Glass. I e-mailed them again today about it and hopefully that they'll sort it out. UYS looks so pretty though!

oh dear... i can't believe they messed it up agian1 i guess they are stupidly busy right now. i hope you get boy bait soon!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
oh dear... i can't believe they messed it up agian1 i guess they are stupidly busy right now. i hope you get boy bait soon!

Yeah, this is the first time that they sent me the wrong item. I'm waiting for their response later on today.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachy pink
haha ... sooo ... I ended up getting Total Wow! ... damnit.
greengrin.gif
i shouldnt have.

i love total wow! it's perfect for parties!

sapnap

Quote:
I didn't take pics... I don't need to build up rapport with the MAs coz I already have my own MA, and she knows I'm very loyal to her.
th_wink3.gif

oh i mean I can build my rapport
smiles.gif
I somehow ended up going to a different MA each time
ssad.gif

[/quote]Wait, what 6% off? I don't get any discount with my card...[/quote]

u get ur points added up Winnie!! am sure u have a lotta points added up and you can redeem them (assume u have the Tangs member card?).. if u dont, get one! (u can do so if u buy for 150 bucks in the same day in Tangs)

dreamer246

Quote:
u get ur points added up Winnie!! am sure u have a lotta points added up and you can redeem them (assume u have the Tangs member card?).. if u dont, get one! (u can do so if u buy for 150 bucks in the same day in Tangs)

Yeah I have a TANGS lifestyle card. Each time I buy something, I get rebate points which I can use to deduct from the total cost price of my next purchase.
yes.gif

Quote:
Today or tomorrow I should recieve Boy Bait Cremesheen Glass. I hope they don't send me another MES again.

Well, but if they do send you another MES, you'll get to keep it, don't you?
graucho.gif

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Remember, there might be a F&F sale coming up in January....
sneaky.gif

What?, When?, OMG!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Boasorte

I can't see myself buying MAC online, no no no....
Has anyone bought the lip or eye bags? At my counters and stores they're all sold out! Along with Blue Sorcery, I didn't think BS would get that popular, as I know some ppl tend to shy away from crazy colours, and especially blue

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
What?, When?, OMG!!!
th_DANCE.gif

I thought MAC tends to have a F&F twice a year, one in January and one in June. They had one last year, so my amazing power of deduction tells me there might be one in January. Remember last year when they launched BBR just after the F&F sale was over?
So there might be one and for perm items one could wait until January.
th_wink3.gif

bis

Quote:
i just wish they did money off the perm line in the uk! we never get sales!

Neither do we. Would be interesting to know why they do not do it though.

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
I thought MAC tends to have a F&F twice a year, one in January and one in June. They had one last year, so my amazing power of deduction tells me there might be one in January. Remember last year when they launched BBR just after the F&F sale was over?
So there might be one and for perm items one could wait until January.
th_wink3.gif

I thought there was a rumor that I missed that it was going to happen for sure, so I get ya.
th_wink3.gif

Hypathya

Quote:
i just wish they did money off the perm line in the uk! we never get sales!

We never get sales on make up or cosmetic items either!!
ssad.gif
...but at least there's a CCO, so bad is 2.5 hours drive far from home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bis
Neither do we. Would be interesting to know why they do not do it though.

My exact thoughts!!!

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Well, but if they do send you another MES, you'll get to keep it, don't you?
graucho.gif

Yes I do if they do send me the wrong item again and they'll hear from me once again lol

dreamer246

Quote:
Yes I do if they do send me the wrong item again and they'll hear from me once again lol

MAC is compensating you for your no-buy by giving you freebies!
sneaky.gif

I think it's been a loooong time since I posted any pictures of myself on Specktra, so here's one!

Blue Sorcery and Midnight Madness MES (not very clear though)
Superdupernatural MB
heart.gif
thmbup.gif

Fun Fun l/s

pic1-1.jpg

GlamQueen21

^Winnie!!!! You are so pretty!!!! You should have that picture as your avatar!! Yeah and this time, I'm on a no makeup buy until the 26th. This Friday I'm buying my bf his Christmas gift.

dreamer246

Aww, why are you on a no-buy again? I thought you just started resuming your hauling.

I'm thinking of getting Buried Treasure powerpoint e/l, the color is so pretty. I may have to get it tomorrow.
greengrin.gif