MAC - Holiday 09: Magic, Mirth, Mischief (Colour Collection) Discussion

coachkitten

Winnie you look beautiful in that picture!
smiles.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Hehe, you noticed!
greengrin.gif
winkiss.gif

I got it done about 2 months ago, color + highlight.
love.gif

your hair looks fabulous sweetie!
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Aww, why are you on a no-buy again? I thought you just started resuming your hauling.

I'm thinking of getting Buried Treasure powerpoint e/l, the color is so pretty. I may have to get it tomorrow.
greengrin.gif

Yeah, I know but I want to get what I want from Warm & Cozy and Love Lace so that I don't have to buy one thing at a time like I always do with collections. This week I'm ordering Midnight Madness and hopefully that I'll cut my list down for the two collections that I have my eyes on.

sapnap

Quote:
MAC is compensating you for your no-buy by giving you freebies!
sneaky.gif

I think it's been a loooong time since I posted any pictures of myself on Specktra, so here's one!

Blue Sorcery and Midnight Madness MES (not very clear though)
Superdupernatural MB
heart.gif
thmbup.gif

Fun Fun l/s

pic1-1.jpg

Hey pretty lady, u did post a pic of ur MES
smiles.gif
and the hair looks great too!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapnap
Hey pretty lady, u did post a pic of ur MES
smiles.gif
and the hair looks great too!

Hehe but I did not specifically take an EOTD pic, so it still wasn't very clear. It was just a random shot while waiting for the train to come.
lol.gif
I'm so in love with the products I got from this collection, I find myself reaching for them very often.
yes.gif
What a great way to end the year!
heart.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
Are the MES still in stock? I think I may need a backup of MidnightMadness!~!!!!

hee hee! you're terrible!
tong.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Are the MES still in stock? I think I may need a backup of MidnightMadness!~!!!!

Yes all of the MES are still in stock! I'm so tempted to get Midnight Madness MES now!!!

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
hee hee! you're terrible!
tong.gif

I know girl! But I love this shadow so much, and I use it almost everyday, and I don't wanna go thru any repeats with MM like I am with Inter-View MES from last holiday collection! I stopped using it cuz it has dips, and no where can I find it for a decent price
cry.gif

LMD84

Quote:
I know girl! But I love this shadow so much, and I use it almost everyday, and I don't wanna go thru any repeats with MM like I am with Inter-View MES from last holiday collection! I stopped using it cuz it has dips, and no where can I find it for a decent price
cry.gif

ah that sucks
ssad.gif
i hate it when people jack up the prices of items like that
ssad.gif

Boasorte

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Yes all of the MES are still in stock! I'm so tempted to get Midnight Madness MES now!!!

choochoo.gif
drools.gif
yes.gif
winks.gif
GET IT!!!!!!!!!111111111111

Twinkle_Twinkle

Dillard's still has Superdupernatural and I totally passed on it when it was released, but I looked at it again yesterday and I was tempted. Is it really that similar to Sunbasque? Someone please tell me I don't need it.

GlamQueen21

I missed out on Superdupernatural and Conjure Up Mineralize Blushes but I'm not too sad about it. I think those blushes can be duped but not too sure.

LMD84

Quote:
I think you need it. I love SDN.
winks.gif

iagree.gif
i am wearing that blush today with shimpagne as a highlight - stunning!