MAC - Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Discussion

Camnagem

I love the mini lipglasses for my purse as always!
Me too Susanne!

I love the colors I kept and my family members loved the colors they got in their stockings! My Mother in Law also loved the container I gave her from one of the sets (she's currently using it on her desk at work to hold pens!).

Great purchase for me, as always!
sigh.gif

ShesAFoxyLady

Her Highland Honey and Her Blooming Cheek are lovely when worn together as a combo (just dab the same brush into both highland honey and blooming cheek before applying to your face). As I mentioned weeks ago now, this was recommended to me by a mac MA and I've only just got round to trying it myself. It's well worth trying
heart.gif

MACina

Oh yes....this is really such a pretty combo!!!

I read this idea here and tried it....I have been worn this soooo often since then!
Her Highland Honey and Her Blooming Cheek are lovely when worn together as a combo (just dab the same brush into both highland honey and blooming cheek before applying to your face). As I mentioned weeks ago now, this was recommended to me by a mac MA and I've only just got round to trying it myself. It's well worth trying
heart.gif

s_lost

Does anyone else felt a more intense smell of the mini-lipglasses? Mine are really stronger than my regular MAC lipglasses. I hardly can use them
cry.gif

fieran

I just realized this morning that I am about halfway through my Black Swan liner. I have one backup. I wish I had bought a few more. Maybe I can find one or two at a local store. It's all I've been using on my upper lashline.
Did you happen to get Black Line? It's also quite pretty. I recently read here:

http://eclecticsatire.onsugar.com/MAC-Art-Supplies-Collection-Possible-Dupe-Black-Line-Pearlglide-Liner-8042398

that Black Line and Buried Treasure are very similar. They might not be identical to Black Swan - but there's hope ;)

queen_kitty

I wonder if they will be reducing anything else in the collection? I'm not interested in the single shadows because they are just a little too soft in color for my liking.

fieran

I wonder if they will be reducing anything else in the collection? I'm not interested in the single shadows because they are just a little too soft in color for my liking.

Actually, Semi-Precious and Glamora Castle are not soft in colour. If you use them on top of a good base like MAC Painterly or something similar, you can get a nice look.

dxgirly

I noticed the other day that my Gone Romancin' tube is almost used up, so I was happy to go on the site today and see that it's still available! Phew!

mac_aiken

I don't know if this has been mentioned but for those of you who wanted Baron Rose and weren't able to get it Temptalia mentioned that Benefit's Breakup Rumor l/s was a dupe. Benefit has this lipstick on clearance on their website for $9. US shipping is very reasonable (about $5 for USPS Priority Mail). I ordered this on Sunday evening and had it on Thursday am.

sujusarangx3

Do you think I can still get one of the brush sets from this collection in a MAC store? How about MAC counters? Sorry, I'm sorta a newb at this but I've been meaning to invest in MAC brushes and I'd rather get those in a set than buy individuals. :( Although, I'm really late since those came out in November already.. bahhh.

LittleMaryJane

Do you think I can still get one of the brush sets from this collection in a MAC store? How about MAC counters? Sorry, I'm sorta a newb at this but I've been meaning to invest in MAC brushes and I'd rather get those in a set than buy individuals. :( Although, I'm really late since those came out in November already.. bahhh.
I don't know about every counter but my mac counter still had the display out a couple weeks ago when I was there. You could always call?

marajode

Thank you for posting this!
There is also Thrillin Brazillion for $9. I am about to order both. I meant to look at Breakup Rumor about a month ago. Good price now!

I don't know if this has been mentioned but for those of you who wanted Baron Rose and weren't able to get it Temptalia mentioned that Benefit's Breakup Rumor l/s was a dupe. Benefit has this lipstick on clearance on their website for $9. US shipping is very reasonable (about $5 for USPS Priority Mail). I ordered this on Sunday evening and had it on Thursday am.

LittleMaryJane

I want to thank you too! I just ordered Breakup Rumor (and two other lippies)! I missed this on Temptalia.