MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

princess sarah

Wow, I dont go on here for 2 days and look what comes out... the HOLIDAY COLLECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a fan of the palettes but I love the little boxes and lip bags and minis sets. Its really rare that I actually like those sorts of sets and have never brought them before, BUT I WILL BE THIS YEAR!!!!!

I am in love with the imagery from this collection too, I dont normally dig the whole glamour thing but I really like her makeup and the softness of the picture.

Glamour Daze itself... WOW!!! this is going to be a very cool coluur story when it comes out...

Plans to cut down on marilyn now and get only what I really wanted and put away for this!

Copperhead

bow-1.jpg

l3.jpg

Choc 恰女生官方網站 - M.A.C今年週年慶 讓你摩登實用一網打盡

Those boxes are too cute!
So fantastic!

Genn

And a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Mine is November 4th I am going to get every single thing in this collection!!! So happy about this collection specially since I am so disappointed over NARS and the Andy Warhol collection!
My Birthday is a about a week after you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to us!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I need the product names and descriptions to write a preliminary list, I keep looking at the pic of the display and it drives me crazy because everything is just so pretty, it's overwhelming.
I think I will skip the sets and palettes alltogether, because there isn't one that I'm liking 100%. I'll keep an eye on evilbay, there was a lot of Glitter+Ice stuff and it was cheaper than retail. I scored a gloss set for a really good price.
The powder in the palette with the Sheen Supreme lippie isn't a beauty powder, seems to be just a regular face powder, since it's described as oil-absorbing and it comes in three shades. And from what I can see I don't like the l/s shades either. So those are a skip too.
l4.jpg

I so wish there were face kits with two blushes and a b/p.
And I kinda want one of those mint boxes, but not the pigments they come with, LOL.

Anitacska

You can have my boxes, I have no use for them or space to keep them anyway. ;)

I need the product names and descriptions to write a preliminary list, I keep looking at the pic of the display and it drives me crazy because everything is just so pretty, it's overwhelming.
I think I will skip the sets and palettes alltogether, because there isn't one that I'm liking 100%. I'll keep an eye on evilbay, there was a lot of Glitter+Ice stuff and it was cheaper than retail. I scored a gloss set for a really good price.
The powder in the palette with the Sheen Supreme lippie isn't a beauty powder, seems to be just a regular face powder, since it's described as oil-absorbing and it comes in three shades. And from what I can see I don't like the l/s shades either. So those are a skip too.
l4.jpg

And I kinda want one of those mint boxes, but not the pigments they come with, LOL.

GlamQueen21

The peach and pink lip bags looks like they will be mine! I do hope this time I will get them since usually I skip the sets from the holiday collections.

Fiberluver

I'm curious: I wonder how the Chinese and European bloggers found these images??? Did MAC release them to them early???

MACina

That would be awesome!!!

If the powders are really regular face powders I might skip these palettes.I was hoping for BPs or at least for blushes!
However I would love to have one of them just for the packaging!But it does also depend on the lipsticks.
I agree with you Naynadine...they do not look very appealing to me either.Hopefully the colors are prettier IRL.
For me only the palette on the far right with the lightest powder (BP/blush?) comes into question.

I will definitely skip the palette on the top because I am sure that it includes lipsticks and/or glosses in pans and I don' t like this mix.
l4.jpg

quiteviolet

Okay. Good. Okay.
After seeing pictures for Glamour Daze, my Marilyn for MAC haul will be so much smaller.
I want everything!!

SOMUCH2SHAY

omg.gif
heat.gif
heat.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
heat.gif
heat.gif
heat.gif
omg.gif

Yep. After seeing this thread, I am officially skipping Marilyn. I need to plant a money tree... FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

MacAddictNurse

omg.gif
heat.gif
heat.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
heat.gif
heat.gif
heat.gif
omg.gif

Yep. After seeing this thread, I am officially skipping Marilyn. I need to plant a money tree... FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
lmaoooooo my husband said last night "MAC must think we got a money tree in the backyard they keep coming out with all these collections" I was laughing my butt off
th_roll1.gif

Richelle83

lmaoooooo my husband said last night "MAC must think we got a money tree in the backyard they keep coming out with all these collections" I was laughing my butt off
th_roll1.gif
I don't even want to tell hubster!

This collection will be expensive but not sure it will beat HC, it will come close though.

Almus

ED Collection never got to Spain as far as I know, so all those beauties are new to me! YAY! By the way, the close up picture of the EDSF and the baby ED shade are don not correspond to any of the products in the picture of the display, right? The EDSF on the display look deeper shades and the baby shade could maybe be the one on the very left, top row? Maybe are we missing a second display? (wishful thinking!). Anyhow I am excited about the pencils (kohl powers please!!) and the ED products. Thanks for the info Naynadine.

MACina

I would never get such a mixed palette either!!!
Hehe, thanks: ) I might take you up on that.

Yes, two l/s shades. That's always a turn off me, palettes including both e/s and l/s.

This is going to be worse than HC for me (if I can afford it).
For it is going to be much more expensive than HC too!

Fortunatly the holiday collections of the most of the other brands do not appeal to me that much so that I can spend more
money on this collection.

bulbasaur359

Just out of curosity in case I've missed it but when is this slated to be released or if no info when are the holiday collections usually released? Gotta plan out my fun money y'know. I hope it's not too close to xmas as my daughters presents are more important.

Latest posts