MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
From another forum:

Quote: Received some photos of the upcoming collections for Holiday 2012.
smiley.gif

It's not showing up online yet when I tried to Google.

Glamour Daze collection is in a special packaging but looks very simple. Special packaging means higher price well at least a dollar more than the usual. It's in a glossy black component then white hot stamped logo. It includes 5 lipsticks among others and Outrageously Fun described as midtone magenta violet lippie looks soooo promising based on the picture. I will try to share the pics on FB later. Also, Superb and Whisper of Gilt will be repromoted. Bet everyone who missed these are excited na.
smiley.gif

Other collections are Fabulousness and Guilty Passions (includes crushed metallic pigments).
smiley.gif

Not sure if I'm sad or relieved that the skinfishes are repromotes. Will get WOG though, don't think I'll backup Superb.

Corally

:haha:  The mirror displays are adorable. The more neutral pigment set doesn't look that bad, I just don't like the light pink in it.
I also don't like the pink! I really like the rest of the set. I think I'm going to skip this part of the collection, but I'm still curious about pink leopard peach lip bag (I hate the bag tho lol). More money for individual products part!

Copperhead

From another forum:

Not sure if I'm sad or relieved that the skinfishes are repromotes. Will get WOG though, don't think I'll back up Superb.
I only got Glorify from that collection. Had been thinking about WOG. Don't think I really need it tho.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Apparently that magenta l/s has a Cremesheen finish. And the pink lip bag includes:

Call Me Gorgeous Cremesheen Glass
Lickable Lipstick
Great Catch Lip Pencil (Promo size)

Corally

From another forum:
Received some photos of the upcoming collections for Holiday 2012. 
smiley.gif

It's not showing up online yet when I tried to Google. 

Glamour Daze  collection is in a special packaging but looks very simple. Special packaging means higher price well at least a dollar more than the usual.  It's in a glossy black component then white hot stamped logo.  It includes 5 lipsticks among others and Outrageously Fun described as midtone magenta violet lippie looks soooo promising based on the picture. I will try to share the pics on FB later. Also, Superb and Whisper of Gilt will be repromoted. Bet everyone who missed these are excited na. 
smiley.gif

Other collections are Fabulousness and Guilty Passions (includes crushed metallic pigments).  
smiley.gif
Not sure if I'm sad or relieved that the skinfishes are repromotes. Will get WOG though, don't think I'll back up Superb.
NOOOOO! :cry: I really wanted new shades! With ED I thought I wouldn't be able to get the skinfinishes so I ordered Superb and WOG on eBay (shipped from the US), so I had to pay more for them AND I had to pay custom duty so instead of €27,50/+-$37 dollar I had to pay €45/$60 each! And eventually I was able to get to the store so it was all for nothing!! (Well I got Glorify and MP..) And now they're already being repromoted! I'm pissed.:mad:

Miss Dynamite

The purple Dazzleglass looks like Boys Go Crazy from Digi Pops...I think I'll try to buy it separately on ebay or somewhere if it is, I don't really like the other colors in the set.

tats

I missed the skin finishes first times because I couldn't afford them and I'm happy they are repromoted.
Can't wait for the color story for this collection.
Thanks Naynadine for all the pictures and info you`ve found.

mousygiggles

I'm not happy about too many of these repromotes. Too many of them in such a short period of time.
noworry.gif
I am glad that those that missed out can get them and so I can save some $. I am content with the new mini ed shadows and the mix of new stuff. If it were all new I would feel bombarded.

MacAddictNurse

I don't even want to tell hubster!  This collection will be expensive but not sure it will beat HC, it will come close though.
I had to tell him in advance so that he can get ready lol and considering that last year for my birthday he gave me a 2012 Mercedes Benz he getting off super easy this year :shock:

Latest posts