MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

nudibelle

Well , I have officially unpacked my bags in this thread and made camp. I wasn't able to get any of the ED things so its exciting for me

OctoberViolet

Holy Mac Holiday Collection madnes!!!! I just got back home and I can't even keep up with the boards right now. All I saw was:

Outrageously Fun-described as midtone magenta violet lippie
eyelove.gif
and that is all I needed to make my day a little brighter. I will be getting this lippie and probably a few of the others, like that light pink one I need to find out what that color is and the others as well so I can make a list. I want those mini shadows and the blushes. Has there been any update on the color story? Sorry. I'm too tired to go through all the posts.
sleepy.gif

Babylard

I'm glad to see extra dimensions again. I hope everyone can get what they want this time, especially those that missed out the first time. I just find it that superb and whisper of guilt are a bit darker than what I would like in a highlighter. I'd really like a paler shade. >_< Please MAC please! lol

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Holy Mac Holiday Collection madnes!!!! I just got back home and I can't even keep up with the boards right now. All I saw was:

Outrageously Fun-described as midtone magenta violet lippie
eyelove.gif
and that is all I needed to make my day a little brighter. I will be getting this lippie and probably a few of the others, like that light pink one I need to find out what that color is and the others as well so I can make a list. I want those mini shadows and the blushes. Has there been any update on the color story? Sorry. I'm too tired to go through all the posts.
sleepy.gif
No.
ssad.gif
I feel like I've been to every last corner of the internet, but couldn't find it, LOL.

gracie90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naynadine No.
ssad.gif
I feel like I've been to every last corner of the internet, but couldn't find it, LOL.

Hey, if you can't, no-one can!
You're our resident MAC detective
hatsoff.gif

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I want at least 2 lipsticks, 2 or 3 blushes, and some fluidlines (if they're new shades). Also want all the EDES and maybe BU of both EDSF.

Both lip bags look really tempting! Loving those LG and CMP sets too! Those boxes are too cute! I want to skip the palettes this time, but those swatches are not making it easy.

Icecaramellatte

Love the green pigments! I'm definitely getting that set. I'm a bit relieved that the EDSF are repromotes but it is strange that Mac is repromoting things so fast. It doesn't even give you a chance to miss them. I didn't buy any backups of the EDSF because they were so similar to ones I bought from EL.

Edit- Oh wait, I think it was only Glorify that I have a dupe for so BU for Whisper of Gilt is still an option.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Aw, thanks guys, you're welcome.
bouquet.gif
I'm glad I found a place with people who have the same addiction as I.
greengrin.gif
(or as me? Ugh, you would think my English would get better by now, LOL).
Naynadine, will you marry me in MAC land?! You are Ah-MA-Zing!! I'm SOOOOOO excited for this collection!
Haha, I do!
girlhaha.gif

hwdsprincess

Aw, thanks guys, you're welcome. :bouquet:  I'm glad I found a place with people who have the same addiction as I. :D  (or as me? Ugh, you would think my English would get better by now, LOL).  Haha, I do! :haha:
I know right?? Some of my friends are like it's not a big deal and here lol everyone is on the same page with me and I don't feel bad about wanting EVERYTHING like right now and can't wait till they come out

shontay07108

As much as I turn my nose up at the idea of repromotes, the holiday collection is actually the time to do it, IMO. People will have the chance to get what they missed out on. As long as a small portion is repromotes, I guess I can live with it.

kimibos

Apparently that magenta l/s has a Cremesheen finish. And the pink lip bag includes:

Call Me Gorgeous Cremesheen Glass
Lickable Lipstick
Great Catch Lip Pencil (Promo size)
ohhhh nooo i wanted something new not a permanent lippie!! oh well money save for the main collection.

2browneyes

Finally got thru all 225 posts since I last read this thread. I am excited about this collection. I guess for those who purchased the ED shadows earlier this year it is a disappointment but it definitely works for me since I purchased only 2 of them. I did get all of the edsf. I wish there were swatches & names of the lip minis in that purple set. Time to save some $ :)

shontay07108

As much as I hate to say this, I think I need that green tinged pigment set (or are those crushed metals?). The three darker colors are calling my name and I won't be able to resist. The gloss sets aren't as tempting in real life as they are in the promo pics (isn't that always the case?), but I will probably get one. Probably the one that's not swatched in the link. I'm still super excited about the lip bags. I want them both! I might even get a brush set. I know, I've heard terrible things about the brush sets, but I need a few spares to use and not have to keep all clean and neat like my 'real' brushes.

Latest posts