MAC Holiday 2012 Glamour Daze / Fabulousness / Guilty Passions Collection Discussion

jetjet

bows and leopard print and new (hopefully) fluid lines - exciting!!
eyelove.gif

do the counters usually take down whats left of the holiday collection straight after xmas? I'll be in hong kong for new years and I'd love not to have to pay australian prices ;)

TheLadyDanger

Loving both of the pigments! Glad to see the In Extra Dimension Skin Finishes are being re-promoted.. I will most likely skip on them since I have back-ups of Whisper of Gilt and Sweet Heat (in lieu of Superb).

n01caresBD

ok SO I am so screwed because I literally want everything, I feel like a friggan brat. I want the brush bag, and eye bag, and lip bag, and mini lip package, and eye package and the eye palettes. OMG I AM SO DOOMED. I hope i get this second job. I am such a sucker for leopard print & for pastels. the packaging is amazing AHH. whoever but this up your freaking amazing dksfjakl;slkv;lsdvkdjsfivsjdv
nanaparty.gif

CartoonChic

I just finished reading this entire thread. Saw all of the pics and swatches. Am I the only one who had an out of body experience? MAC has completely knocked my socks off with this collection!

CartoonChic

I'm wondering if Extra Dimension products will become permanent since the eye shadows are smaller. I didn't get anything from that collection when it first came out. I had skippers remorse for passing on the EDSFs. I didn't understand what they were for or how to use them at the time. I was so happy that I managed to get Superb through a swap. I will gladly snatch up the repromoted/new EDSFs when Glamour Daze launches and the eye shadows too. I'm also Team Fluidlines, so I hope that is what's in the pots. By the way, I picked up Macroviolet F/L today from the permanent line. It's such a pretty shade.

EekaBoo

I just finished reading this entire thread. Saw all of the pics and swatches. Am I the only one who had an out of body experience? MAC has completely knocked my socks off with this collection!
You're not the only one. My heart fluttered when I saw swatches :cloud9:

annemariemakeup

First off thank you Naynadine for hunting down all these photos and swatches!!! After being so disappointed with the Office Hours collection this has given me something to look forward to :) Everything looks so awesome in this collection! I'm SO looking forward to the extra dimension eye shadows! I will probably pick up WoG because i skipped it last time. And the light link and coral lipsticks - there also seems to be a peachy lipglass as well. I'm curious about the potted products - fingers crossed they're paint pots although they seem too small for pp. Fluidlines would also be good though! I will most likely skip Marilyn and wait for this to launch at the end of October :)

Thia Winter

Eh boy.

I haven't purchased in forever. I do that, I buybuybuy and then don'tdon'tdont. Phases I guess. I'm not tempted by much leading up to this one, but I have a list a mile long once this one comes around. Problem is, I'm actually out of town on November 5th! ROFLOL!!!! But where I'm going has a pro store though, and I know we'll have time even though it is a work trip to go shopping. ;) Best be planning ahead I suppose.